• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Post a Gif or Clip from a TV show that will motivate people to watch the series

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I've been pretty bored lately, but somehow can't work up the will to start watching something. Post a clip from one of your favorite TV shows that will make me want to start watching it (movies and anime are fine too). It can be in any genre, I'm sure there are other gaffers who are also looking for something to watch.

AcridMeat

Banned
uND44bQ.gif

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Arrow fans: can we, for just once, not use a Roy flip gif? It's an internal language that no one else understands.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Come watch Total Divas on E!
sYO4SOr.gif

Nickle

Cool Facts: Game of War has been a hit since July 2013
I've heard good things about Arrow, I'll have to check it out.

Platy

Yes, I will totaly want to see a gif of a series I don't know WITHOUT THE NAME OF THE SERIES BELOW =P

Also

Nick's TMNT

ib1SrhmeYiRVge.gif

NikBB.gif

g5IvDaR.gif

Rxd3j4O.png

8ugdtlb.gif

Go ahead and watch Arrow and Flash.
Great GIF to use for this. Such an awesome episode too.

I've heard good things about Arrow, I'll have to check it out.

Do it! And don't venture into the Arrow OT until you are a bit into it. It can be frightening in there at first, but once you have seen a bit of the series, you will understand the strangeness of the OT. And it is usually a lot of fun.

Just beware of it during hiatus.

When compressed to hell like that GIF, the effects on Once Upon a Time actually look cool. Such a shame they can't make it look half as good in HD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom