• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Battlefield Hardline live action trailer

Slowdive

Banned
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wNajbMfnNsk&feature=youtu.be

Welcome to the world of crime and revenge! Battlefield Hardline: Live (#BFHardlineLive) is giving you the chance to fulfil your criminal fantasies by leading your crew in a high adrenaline, high stakes experience that could see you win £10,000.

Battlefield Hardline: Live will take place at a secret Central London location for seven days from March 18 until March 25. It will be a one-hour controlled yet immersive experience with the winning crew leader claiming the £10,000 bounty but then facing a dilemma – would you keep it all or share with your crew?

lol

Yudoken

look-at-him-and-laugh.jpg

Majanew

Banned
Holy shit that was horrible.

The whole thing was poorly acted, but the cop taking down the guy on top of the building was terrible.

Someone needs to mirror that on their YT account so EA doesn't keep getting hits that makes them money for that garbage.

Cardon

When I think of Battlefield Hardline the first thing I think of is epic parkour jumps off buildings.

Ryuuga

Banned
I don't really think much of live-action trailers. The Dying Light one wasn't so bad, but this one is an example of how it shouldn't be done. I actually came in expecting a mainstream cop drama parody.

at least the quality of the trailer accurately represents the quality of the game. good to see marketing being honest for once.

As shite as this is (and bloody hell is it shite), it's still a hell of a lot closer to the kind of police vs criminals game I actually want instead of just the reskinned, BattleCOD, shoot-bang game Hardline actually is.

Yoday

From what I can tell from the description it is basically a larping event. If that's the case then of course the trailer is supposed to look amateur and kind of silly.

Top Bottom