• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Dream Vapor’ Xbox Series X/S controller releasing on February 6, 2024

Draugoth

Gold Member
According to highly dataminer billbil-kun, the new controller will be called Dream Vapor Special Edition.

While the colour and design of the controller haven’t been confirmed, it would seem likely that it will have a similar visual style to the Stormcloud Vapor controller.

Dream Vapor Special Edition will reportedly launch in Europe on February 6, 2024, priced at €69.99 / $69.99 / £64.99.

xbox-controller-arctic-camo-b-1024x514.jpg

Would be nice if MS would release great games as often as they release some new *special edition* controller. It seems there's a new controller every month, but there's nothing to play once you buy said controller.

OT: This one just looks like an army motive without colour, not my favorite.

Three

With the rumoured new Sebile controller who would buy this right now anyway? Are they getting rid of stock by using the custom controller program to paint them wacky colours?

Last edited:

unclbenn

You should put a picture of the stormcloud vapor controller instead of the camo. People are getting confused.

Another one.... the Xbox has more "special edition" controllers then Sony and Nintendo combined...(its a meme but i dont dare to say the xbox has more "special edition" controlers then great games, cause i would get many downvotes ore a ban request)'😁

Last edited:

Kuranghi

Probably for the best they went with Dream Vapor, originally they were going to call it Wet Dream Camo. The wet dreams of these aliens from Futurama:

Top Bottom