• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

‘Twisted Metal’ Sets Audience Record For Peacock Comedies, Earns Spot Among Streamer’s Top Originals Series

I barely survived through 6 episodes. Even with all the talk here how there's a setup for an actual tournament at the end of the show and some surprise characters showing up, I couldnt take it anymore and just deleted the rest. Everything besides the OST is terrible.

Last edited:

//DEVIL//

I liked it more than the last of us.

it was really nice with lots of nostalgia. and the last 2 eps were just epic. a true Twisted Metal. that is all I am going to say.

Kumomeme

dont play the game

has low expectation but it suprisingly good.

Samoa Joe pull it of his role as Sweet Tooth. he done great job there.

Last edited:

MirageMew2

Peacock is great if you’re a fan of The Office. The superfan episodes alone are worth a sub for me. Some other good shows, Killing It, Bel-Air, and of course Twisted Metal. The Continental also looks great.

CGNoire

So...."Audience Record" for a "Peacock show" thats also a "Comedy"....O...K.

Must be some fierce competition. 🤣

I cant believe people fall for headlines like this.

Last edited:

StueyDuck

This thread is weird...

I'm guessing console warrior stuff right🤷‍♂️.

Like grow up, let people enjoy some sort of success even if in the grand scheme of things is very minor.

I mean we have people in here calling the show a scam 🤣🤣 how mentally unhinged do you have to be.

Either watch the show or not, and like the show or not and then grow up and move on 🤣 geeez this place sometimes

Top Bottom