• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

10 Films To See In June (what are you watching?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 1235

Unconfirmed Member
For me

Star Trek (way to go NL)
Superman
That apocolypse comedy
maybe that danish flick.

pretty good june for me.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I was actually at the premiere of Violet & Daisy. It's a decent film, just a little too quirky for its own good. It's definitely worth checking out if you are at all interested, just didn't like it enough to put it on the top ten.

Yeah, most of the reviews I've read agree that the film is eccentric to a fault. Still looking forward to it, though.

Before Midnight comes out on 16th June here in UK, in Electric Cinema! Oooh heard a lot of good stuff about that cinema. But 10am, wow is that early. Sunday, so I guess I could be hardcore enough for that.

A Hijacking looks good, might have to go into London to see that.

This is the End comes on 28th June, so it's a while away.

July is the month of Pacific Rim and The World's End. Much more exciting.

I still haven't seen this despite making a thread on it :)P), hearing there's commentary and other good extras, might have to grab this.

Plus basically everything IFC will be seen by me eventually:

Sightseers
Interesting black comedy. It tries to be one genre while also being an earnest romance, and I don't think it works so well on that front. Got some great jokes that I don't want to spoil. Definitely worth a watch if you're interested in a serial killer comedy.

Router

Hopsiah the Kanga-Jew
Much Ado About Nothing - Because Whedon love.

This is the End - Because Franco love.

World War Z - Because train wreck.

MAN OF STEEL - Because Michael Shannon scaring the shit out of kids for years to come.

I don't like emmerich at all but White House Down looks really fun. It gives me mad die hard vibes from the trailer.

Also checking out superman, this is the end and probably that blow out with capote and some director I never heard of

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom