• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

13 Days of E3 - Day 13: Konami 2010

Salih

It kept getting better and better by watching it over and over again. the loop stream + gaf thread was just amazing. noone wanted it to end.

V-Faction

"Man, this conference has been INSANE. Can we just get a normal game? Please, Konami!? Just one cool game!"

Our next title may come as a surprise to many of you in the audience. But we are proud to announce the first ever "Otomedius " game for the Unites States--Otomedius Excellent. Otomedius Excellent is an Xbox 360 exclusive title that will bring back Konami shooters in a big way.

"Here we go." "Oh snap." "Yooo!"

Borrowing from the hardcore, side-scrolling action of Gradius, and the tongue-in-cheek, fun of the Parodius series, Otomedius Excellent is designed to appeal to both the hardcore shoot 'em up crowd, as well as players new to the genre. Save the universe with 9 lovely characters in Otomedius Excellent. You'll be able to experience classic Gradius style gameplay with a stunning update, and challenge 2D side-scrolling shoot 'em up gameplay like never before.

"A game? Real, honest-to-god game?"

Indulge in brilliant environments and art rendered in High-Definition, carefully overseen by famed Japanese manga artist, Mine Yoshizaki. The sights are complimented by a slammin' Konami soundtrack. Join up to 3 players over Xbox Live, or on the same console as well. You can also team up with a friend or two in multiplayer to help obtain hard-to-get items. The title features a jam-packed gallery mode, with unlockable goodies, and loads of exclusive downloadable content will be available Otomedius through Xbox Live.

"Unbelievable." "Not a total shitshow!" "Conference saved!"

People thought Konami would never do it, but this year we want to give the Konami fans what they've been waiting for. Deeply anchored with the roots of Gradius and Parodius, an import shooter has never been this challenging, this attractive, or this accessible, until now. It doesn't matter if you like Anoa and the Vic Viper.... (no Gradius fans? Vic Viper? [audience: "woo"])... Toron and the Lord British... You are guaranteed to have fun as you shoot THE CORE. And now, a sneak-peek at the girls of Otomedius Excellent, coming this winter to your Xbox 360 console.

"Goddamn, it's happening. Finally."

[*proceed to show loli girl anime shooter heavily censored*]

"......Welp. Where's the gun."

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I didn't watch the stream live but I watched it immediately on YouTube right after I saw the GAF reactions. "No way it can be that funny...", I thought, but it had me laughing in tears.

<3 Tak Fuji

eso76

So, thread just inspired me to go and watch some Tak Fuji goodness

I got this.

bQkyqFt.jpg

This conference just doesn't want to stop giving.

Top Bottom