• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim launches November 28 in Japan, third trailer and details

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.

13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim will launch for PlayStation 4 on November 28 in Japan for 8,980 yen, publisher Atlus and developer VanillaWare announced.

Early purchases will include the 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Artworks digital art book.

A 14,980 yen “Premium Box” limited edition will include a special box, 132-page “Secret File” art book, mech paper craft model kit, PlayStation 4 original theme and avatar set, and copy of the game.

■ A Drama About 13 Boys and Girls Told Over the Past and Future

“This is an emergency alert. Large, unidentified, meteorite-like objects are destroying the city as we speak…”

The news anchor announces the end of normal everyday life.

Among those who escaped were a group of boys and girls who confronted the despair that descended.

They pilot huge robots called “Sentinels” and throw themselves into the final battle for the fate of mankind.

■ 13 Playable Characters

The story unfolds from the perspectives of 13 main characters. By following the stories of all 13 characters, the truth behind the “fate of ruin” will draw nearer.

■ Three Parts: “Battle,” “Adventure,” and “Archives”

Savor the story in “Adventure,” throw yourself into battle in “Battle,” and dive deeper into the story in “Archives”… By advancing through these three parts, you can fully enjoy the world of 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.

Danjin44

The nicest person on this forum
We also getting another Livestream but I think this is more about the Voice actress.

JohannCK

Long interview with Vanillaware staff on development of the game:

I also wrote a review. It's pretty much one of my favourite games of the year, if not the decade.

Top Bottom