• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

200GB MicroSD Announced (Sandisk)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well for all of those folks out there with a New 3DS or non-Galaxy S6, your storage paradise continues.

SanDisk 200GB MicroSD

(Not sure why 200 vs 256 but Im guessing either a 3D die package or a package with two different dies onboard.)

Sweet ! This means 128go SD cards are likely to drop in price. My 64go N3DS sd card is starting to be full... yep;, you readed right.

That sounds neat. I hope there are 1TB microSD cards, soon. It sounds like we're getting closer.

I would really like one for all sorts of things.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Sweet ! This means 128go SD cards are likely to drop in price. My 64go N3DS sd card is starting to be full... yep;, you readed right.
No different that my Vita 64gb. I've got about 100 games on this thing. Need that 128gb solution stat.

Aurongel

Just had a 4 month old 128gb mSD card die on me last week during use with a Raspberry Pi 2 running Ubuntu core.

I've never owned a single mSD card that's lasted longer than 6 months, the failure rate for them seems tremendous so using them for storage of anything remotely valuable terrifies me.

Just my anecdotal experience anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom