• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2024 | What are you playing in May?

I am interested in...

• Hades 2: Early Access (PC)

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Animal Well (PS5, PC)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Homeworld 3 (PC)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Ghost of Tsushima: Directors cut (PC)

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Senua's Saga: Hellblade II (PC, XS S|X)

Votes: 12 42.9%
  • xDefiant (PC, PS5, XB S|X)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • F1 '24 (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

• Braid: Anniversary Edition (XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 3 10.7%
  • System Shock (PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Paper Mario: Thousand Year Door (NSW)

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Multiversus (PC, PS4/5, XB1/S S|X)

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Nightmare Kart (PC)

• The Rogue Prince of Persia: Early Access (PC)

• Touhou Mystia's Izakaya (NSW)

• Other: Post in thread

Votes: 7 25.0%

• Total voters

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
George Costanza Seinfeld GIF

It's backlog time, specially since next month is stacked with both SMT:V² and Elden Ring's DLC.

I'd recommend to consolebros to not skip on System Shock tho, it's great.

I am playing previously released games. Namely Dead or Alive franchise, Tekken franchise, Forza Horizon franchise, Grand Theft Auto Trilogy, Days Gone, Resident Evil 3 Remake, and Records of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth with more titles on the horizon.

Last edited:

Represent.

Represent(ative) of bad opinions
HellBlade 2 (GOTY).

Only game I even have a percentage of interest in

Last edited:

T4keD0wN

Been playing V Rising 1.0 the last few days.

Bought it few years back in early access, thought it was pretty good despite me not being into the genre, but i didnt expect it to turn out this good, it has fantastic boss fights.

Last edited:

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Records of Lodoss War: Deedlit in Wonder Labyrinth
Loved that one, and when I played it I didn't even had watched the OVAs nor anything.

It's quite short tho, so if you end up wanting more of that "switch elements" mechanic, I'd recommend checking out SMT: Synchronicity Prologue. It's another metroidvania with the same kind of Ikaruga-esque polarity mechanic.

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Out of the list in OP, Hellblade 2.

The rest are all backlogs or things that get added to GP (like Lords of the Fallen).

I want to make some time to play Dredge finally.

Last edited:

Pelao

First month of the year in which there is absolutely nothing coming out that interests me.
I guess I'll just replay some stuff until the Elden Ring DLC drops next month.

Boralf

Factorio with a friend. It's fucking great and stupidly addicting, just like Satisfactory previously.

Nothing new looks interesting. I just finished Portal with RTX which was cool.

Next, I'm thinking of either trying out Crackdown 3 or revisiting Infamous.

Last edited:

Aenima

Nothing new. Just Platinumed Stellar Blade yesterday so now im about to start Tales of Arise that is on PS+. Im not a big fan of Tales of games, so if i feel im not enjoying Arise, i just drop it and time to buy Unicorn Overlord.

Paltheos

Finished Gravity Circuit a few days ago, which I praised a little recently. Next week when Akuma comes out in Street Fighter 6 I'll dump in even more playtime into it. Otherwise deciding what I'll play next. Probably Eiyuden; I was waiting for a 100% guide so I an collect all the not-stars of destiny. I've been putting off Zwei 2 because I don't want to say goodbye to Unisuga and play the last game he composed for I haven't played yet :(

Multiplayer with friends is same as always: Rogue Trader (specific group of 5), Darktide (specific group of 4), Risk of Rain 2 (specific group of 3; my fav. multiplayer game ever), Helldivers 2 (whoever's around). I don't have that many friends btw; we alternate between stuff depending on who's available/the mood.

Celcius

°Temp. member
Ghost of Tsushima - playing multiplayer this time. I didn't get to try it out on PS5 since I didn't have PS Plus.
Splatoon 3 - Splatfest this weekend

Top Bottom