• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

360 Smackdown Vs Raw/Ecw 08

KiNeSiS

Banned
Anyone care to play a match against me I tried to play online only to be confronted w/ a total cheesefest! Anyone want to play a real calculated match? I'm sayin a match that isn't just cheesing the same move a million times....

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
KiNeSiS said:
Anyone care to play a match against me I tried to play online only to be confronted w/ a total cheesefest! Anyone want to play a real calculated match? I'm sayin a match that isn't just cheesing the same move a million times....

CAWs or no?

KiNeSiS

Banned
Penguin said:
Always no CAW...

Er if you till around come X-Mas would play with you.
I hate the online competition since this game is rather broken.

CAWs are overpowered unbalanced & outright ugly....
How dare you try to tarnish my 50inch HDTV with ugly graphics....
As for the broken aspect it's fun to play the computer but against someone they use unblockable attack after attack....

My online session was horrible i was brutalized 3 fucking times by shit eating dregs....
Edge knocked me C.M. Punk over in an ECW rules match, picked up a chair and Proceeded to give me that sabu spring board moonsault at least 10 times then pinned me amazingly i got up! He then hit me with 15 more & it was a rap.

I will start wildin' if I ever get into when I was whoopin JBL's ass online for some title I was wreckin him then came the grey poupon like tactics....

FUCK THIS GAME GET A BALANCE PATCH! Why was it so easy to reverse the moves on the ps3 @ ps2 yet nearly impossible on the 360? I now only have a 360 in the household....

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
ok

I got dibs on Cena

If you want to see cheese, in 07, Kane was unstoppable. Chokeslam after chokeslam.

Penguin

KiNeSiS said:
CAWs are overpowered unbalanced & outright ugly....
How dare you try to tarnish my 50inch HDTV with ugly graphics....
As for the broken aspect it's fun to play the computer but against someone they use unblockable attack after attack....

My online session was horrible i was brutalized 3 fucking times by shit eating dregs....
Edge knocked me C.M. Punk over in an ECW rules match, picked up a chair and Proceeded to give me that sabu spring board moonsault at least 10 times then pinned me amazingly i got up! He then hit me with 15 more & it was a rap.

I will start wildin' if I ever get into when I was whoopin JBL's ass online for some title I was wreckin him then came the grey poupon like tactics....

FUCK THIS GAME GET A BALCNCE PATCH! Why was it so easy to reverse the moves on the ps3 @ ps2 yet nearly impossible on the 360? I now only have a 360 in the household....

Welcome to the darkside.
It is why I started playing 07 with Striker and Fox and occassionally Outcast.

After one play session.. well several... where people would use this cheap tactic of hitting you with strikes while you are on the ground and while getting up there is a small period where you can hit them with a grapple they can't reverse since getting up. Rinse and repeat until you got special..

Yesterday playing 07 with Striker some dudes use Rock and Mankind... keep us in submissions for like 3 minutes because ref is out. Ref gets up. Does it again match over. Nothing else.

The game is so broken if don't play with people who want to have fun.

Top Bottom