• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

absolute psycho launches and wrecks rented tesla model S in residential neighborhood

i'm kind of surprised that people are viscerally angry about this.

they should suspend his license, pay for all damages. but lengthy jail sentence over this is overdoing it.

they had lookouts so it isn't like a car chase situation where they were endangering others.

where was the outrage when this happened 2 years ago.

Copypasta?

Coz this can't be a rational person actually sees the situation

HoodWinked

Copypasta?

Coz this can't be a rational person actually sees the situation
ya rational alright if this guy just made the jump and didn't crash somehow it would have been a non issue by the ones that are fuming over this.

that's the problem with irrational people their judgment is based solely on the fireworks.

you're being more of a bitch than the guy that got his car rear ended.

Last edited:

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
ya rational alright if this guy just made the jump and didn't crash somehow it would have been a non issue by the ones that are fuming over this.

that's the problem with irrational people their judgment is based solely on the fireworks.

you're being more of a bitch than the guy that got his car rear ended.

Welcome to planet Earth, I hope you enjoy your stay. You seem to be having a few difficulties with understanding how things work here so let me help you out. We lack precognition abilities like your species, so we tend to worry and get angry about bad things that might happen and get even angrier about bad things that actually did happen. Also we talk out of our mouths rather than our rectums like your species.

Last edited:

TylerD

Dobrik's jump was super mild and composed compared to the dumbass that launched the Model S with 3 passengers and kitty like he was trying to cross Snake River canyon. The only comparison is that they both got airborne.

The cat was driving.

Oh, that explains everything.

Last edited:

Rest

All these years later I still chuckle at what a fucking moron that guy is.
Absolutely not clicking this just for that thumbnail face but is he saying he wasn’t the driver?
YouTube clickbait gurning faces immediately go on my block list. I don't need that shit in my life.

Top Bottom