• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Android |OT2| - Patent pending

Status
Not open for further replies.

kehs

Banned
Database on gaf can't handle threads this long, and if I'm remembering correctly, anything past 20000 doesn't get archived or something.

Meaning it's full debauchery time.

ThatObviousUser

ὁ αἴσχιστος παῖς εἶ
Brot was on like seven minute ago and still hasn't posted it... or here saying he would...

SimleuqiR

hah. this one

#theswitch

Fantastic!

That'll do, son. That'll do.

Has to be this.

Oh God, I'm loling so hard. We have a winner.

That's it.

Android |OT3| This thread is incompatible with all of your devices.

Will be improved as time goes on, didn't have a lot of prep time for this one.

The feels ^_^

Gaaraz

Before I rooted and installed CM10 onto my phone, I had something where all of my photos from Picasa (and uploaded to Google+) were automatically downloaded into my Gallery (I think they were compressed versions which worked nicely too)

But now I can't figure out how I did it... does anyone know please? :(

Also, I notice Google+ now lets you upload unlimited photos of any size when you backup right from Android, will that work from Picasa also?

Thanks

kehs

Banned
Before I rooted and installed CM10 onto my phone, I had something where all of my photos from Picasa (and uploaded to Google+) were automatically downloaded into my Gallery (I think they were compressed versions which worked nicely too)

But now I can't figure out how I did it... does anyone know please? :(

Also, I notice Google+ now lets you upload unlimited photos of any size when you backup right from Android, will that work from Picasa also?

Thanks

New thread mister.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?p=71426616#post71426616

As for the gallery not syncing your picasa/g+ albums (they're both the same thing), it's because the AOSP gallery that CM uses isn't the same as the Gallery included with devices that are preloaded with Google apps. Google added the syncing with the gallery on top.

I'm not sure if the "google" gallery is on the market or not, but you might be able to find it on xda.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom