• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Another Command & Conquer Remastered Collection Hinted By EA’s Lead Producer

Laptop1991

My library never shows up in the new EA app, i just keep getting the message, "Things are taking a little longer than usual and hang tight while we try to solve the problem", which they never do, i haven't played any of the games i own in years anyway.

Mr Reasonable

Completely Unreasonable
Holy shit what a flashback, that was the nuke cannon voice line right?
Yeah, some lines just stick out for some reason, that one always did for me.

I always thought it had real menace to it. Doesn't seem quite so much here with every piece of dialogue pasted back to back like this, but there's still something to it.

Last edited:

Neon Xenon

The C&C Remastered Collection was a shockingly well-produced (only because EA was involved) love letter to those earlier games. More so when something like Warcraft 3: Reforged releases during the same year. Granted, nearly anything looks better put next to that shitshow, but the game shows the effort that could have gone into WC3:R. Imagine getting showed up by EA (and Petroglyph) like that.

At the time, I was definitely skeptical after C&C: Rivals, one of the most cynical entries to any series I had seen. But I'm happy I actually bought it. Getting to see the special intro alone is worth it.

If there's really a C&C Remastered Collection Volume 2 somewhere down the line, and it has the level of polish and extra care put into this that the 1st collection has, I would be happy to play it.

The EA store app is the most goddamn annoying store app.
I haven't opened that EA Store App (or whatver it's called now) since...maybe Titanfall 2 when it wasn't on Steam. I assume it's still kinda garbage.

Last edited:

Krathoon

Did EA fix up Tiberian Sun and Firestorm? I notice that is using some kind of weird widescreen on the menu.

I know the orignal was 4:3.

Edit: I think it was my monitor acting weird with the default resolution. I changed it to 640x480 and it looks normal.

Last edited:

Krathoon

Another annoying thing the EA App does is that it will not search for installed games.

You can point it to the game directory and re-download, but it does not seem to notice the game.

Top Bottom