• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anyone try the new Coke Dreamworld?

12Goblins

Lil’ Gobbie
t6NBKDo.jpg

Finally got my hands on one of these. Didn't particularly like it. Tastes a bit like a fruit roll up, which is not what Im looking for in a soda.

I did however enjoy the Coke Starlight
lwLxqcp.jpg

To me it tasted like an improved version of vanilla coke

Husky

THE Prey 2 fanatic
I tried it, couldn't finish it. Starlight was okay, but I'm not a fan of most sodas without real sugar. There's really just one big exception. I hope they bring back Cinnamon Coke.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Coke Dreamworld tastes EXACTLY like Pepsi Mango.....like so much so that it seems like a direct ripoff
That's what I was going to say. Definitely a mango flavored soda.

Starlight was pretty good though.

lem0n

Dreamworld is okay. Starlight tasted like a maple candle, I threw the other 11 cans in the trash. A friend recommended it so I got the 12 pack of mini cans they did... bad mistake.

daffyduck

Starlight was terrible.
Never saw Byte anywhere, wonder what it tastes like?
Seen the Marshmallow only once, didn't try it.
Dreamworld tastes like Skittles.

If only they would bring back Zero Cherry (or even diet cherry) and keep it back. They claim it has a niche following, and not enough demand to do so.

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Starlight was great!

Dreamworld tastes like mango and orange mixed with Coca-Cola. I love it! Got a pack!

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
Pepsi is better.

They fucked up the Pepsi here and added aspartame or something, now it tastes horrible. Same with Rockstar and Mountain Dew. I had to switch to Coca Cola since they're about the only supermarket brand cola that still has real sugar.

I mean there's fucking Pepsi Max, why mess with a classic.

I wrote them a strongly worded e-mail btw.

Last edited:

obie

Neo Member
[/URL]

never heard of this lol
0*kHz7XMvtg-zL6fcA

TIL dwight eisenhower was a big fan of Coke

maybe you are referring to this?
BV16eXjX-Mello-Eng-1200x1594.jpeg

Unfortunately I was never able to get access to these, but I heard they were very good
So ive tried the starlight, ive tried the starwaberry warermelon version. Even tried their coffee infused ones. Ill always try out a new product and always think they kinda suck. But eventually they will come across another “cherry coke”

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Dreamworld was really bad in my opinion.

Coke Zero is always and forever my favorite soft drink. Whatever artificial sweeteners they put in that thing are a miracle. A good root beer is great now and again too but those have to be special days cuz of the sugar.

edit: honorary mention to Big Red, childhood classic

Last edited:

HAYA8U5A

It's alright but tastes like something I have already had before so not very interesting. Quebec Maple is still the best of the newer ones to me.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Don't believe they have that in the UK.
I'm a Pepsi Max guy myself
They recently re-released Pepsi Max Lime (was originally Pepsi Max Twist Lime back in 2005 before it was discontinued.
I do prefer Lemon version though but that was discontinued back in the 2000's too, hopefully they bring that back too someday.

Tams

never heard of this lol
0*kHz7XMvtg-zL6fcA

TIL dwight eisenhower was a big fan of Coke

maybe you are referring to this?
BV16eXjX-Mello-Eng-1200x1594.jpeg

Unfortunately I was never able to get access to these, but I heard they were very good

The Marshmello watermelon one was decent. Nothing special though as the flavour was very subtle/weak (it's not like watermelon has much flavour anyway, so imitating that is just imitating almost nothing).

I'm not a huge soda/fizzy drink fan, but I do wish Coca-Cola would keep a few flavours across all their types (normal, diet, zero). Let's say, lemon/lime, cherry, and vanilla. It can't be hard as all it is adding extracts.

Last edited:
Top Bottom