• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Asgard's Wrath 2 |OT| AAAA VR gaming

Wonko_C

How long is AW1? I've been playing for well over 25 hours. For a VR game thats everything else VR I've played COMBINED.
I didn't track the time but I took probably around 80-100 hours (played for two hours daily over december/january) if not more, but that's with all the side missions, challenges, and generally being a slowass explorer.

Gane is truly a AAA hidden gem.

Last edited:

Wonko_C

nope , never played the 1st one , its on PC?
if so does the PCVR make it look better?
It's one of the best looking VR games, period. It's on the PC Meta Store App, and depending on when you got AW2 you probably have the first one in your library already because they were bundling the two games together.

It's one of the best looking VR games, period. It's on the PC Meta Store App, and depending on when you got AW2 you probably have the first one in your library already because they were bundling the two games together.
Really? I don't see it in my library, maybe because I'm in canada !?

Wonko_C

Really? I don't see it in my library, maybe because I'm in canada !?
For Quest 2 users it was a preorder bonus for those who purchased AW2. (This is how I got mine) Quest 3 users got AW2 for free and according to some Reddit posts, they also had AW1 in their library. Maybe you have to claim it first to add it to your library?

Last edited:

Hudo

Every time this thread gets pushed again, I always misread the title as "Asura's Wrath 2" and get excited for a brief moment...

For Quest 2 users it was a preorder bonus for those who purchased AW2. (This is how I got mine) Quest 3 users got AW2 for free and according to some Reddit posts, they also had AW1 in their library. Maybe you have to claim it first to add it to your library?
weird it isn't on the quest app store but its on the oculus website at 45.99$

Wonko_C

I don't know what's going on, but I started having degraded performance in this game. Is anyone experiencing the same?

Quest 2 user here. The game started running noticeably worse once I reached the Papyrus Swamp. Framerate during fights started sufferinng, and hitting enemies caused stutters every single time, very distracting. Went back to the first open area (The Great Sand Sea) and now it stutters there too, even with simple things like opening chests, grabbing items, using your followers, sometimes when I turn my head I can even see the black space that's normally not visible in-headset where the game is not rendering.

I tried several things like playing different games, cleaning internal storage space, deleting all of my playspaces, nothing has helped so far.

MarkMe2525

No. Is it in side quest or something?
It's on itch.io You have to enable dev mode on your headset, but you can crank fps or res way up on many games, in some situations both. Point is, devs aren't giving us what the Q3 is capable of, but Quest Optimizer allows us to make that happen.

Top Bottom