• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Assassin’s Creed Origins : UbiBlog Preview detailling every core change

mrqs

For me the game looks kinda ugly. With gameplay, my hope was that they did something new. It's new for AC, but not for Ubisoft games. It feels like they took everything from other games and mixed it together.

Was really hoping to be blown away, but it was just "meh" for me. Not sure if i want to play yet ANOTHER open world game like that.

For some reason I didn't like the bird UAV mechanic. Don't know why, but it just didn't work for me.

Yeah, it's the Wildlands drone all over again. I love how all these historical games bring in 21st century technology anyway.

And yes I know it's all a simulation but whatevs, I don't like it.

jett

D-Member
I wonder just how unfinished combat is in this game because it looked really clunky. Like an exceedingly poor man's version of Dark Souls. Maybe AssCreed neds more than one year off if they can't land such basic gameplay.

On paper, those changes sound really good, like they've borderline rebooted the franchise. But the E3 demo made it look really familiar to be honest.

Top Bottom