• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ball Family To Be Subject of Facebook Docuseries

FZZ

Banned
https://sports.yahoo.com/ball-family-subject-facebook-docuseries-184252097.html?exp=vv

LaVar, Lonzo, LiAngelo and LaMelo are all coming to a screen near you courtesy of an upcoming Facebook docuseries on the Ball brothers and their mercurial father. The series title, start date and length are still to be determined, per Deadline.

“Our goal is to make Facebook a place where people can come together around video,” Nick Grudin, VP for media Partnerships said. “To help get there, we’re supporting a small group of partners and creators as they experiment with the kinds of shows you can build a community around — from sports to comedy to reality to gaming.”

Lonzo will make his Lakers debut in Las Vegas in the Summer League on July 7.

Call me a Small Baller if old

Dynomutt

lavar-ball-wwe-raw-debut-video-0.gif

Game. Set. Match.

I don't even know what to think of this. My question off the top would be, couldt this mess with his kids collegiate eligibility?

HStallion

Now what's the next step in your master plan?
A Facebook docuseries sounds like a round about way of saying they're going to film themselves and post it on Facebook

Top Bottom