• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Beachbody (P90X/Insanity guys) Now Offer Streaming Sub ($12/mo)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
http://www.beachbody.com/product/fitness_programs/on-demand-workout-videos.do

Just remembered I saw an email about this and started looking into it more. The Beachbody guys who make P90X/X2/X3, Insanity, and even random stuff like Tai Cheng and Hip Hop Dance workouts now offer a streaming subscription for most of their library for $12 a month.

Great way to try out some of these if you are trying to get in shape and don't want to drop $100+ on one program.

Some of the guys in the Beachbody community thread are doing it currently and have some good impressions.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=459109

Stream your workouts from your laptop, tablet, or mobile device.

Whether you're traveling for work, on vacation, or would just rather do your workouts in the gym, now you can bring your Beachbody On Demand programs with you wherever you go.

Capture.PNG

This is a brilliant idea. I'm currently doing t25 and really enjoying it and I'm already planning on what to do next as it does become addictive. It would be great to mix things up and try some random workouts. Do you know if you get access to their diet plans as well??

This is a brilliant idea. I'm currently doing t25 and really enjoying it and I'm already planning on what to do next as it does become addictive. It would be great to mix things up and try some random workouts. Do you know if you get access to their diet plans as well??

you get all the books and stuff. just no equipments obviously ;P

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
Seems expensive

For this library not bad actually. These programs work, I've done two P90X rounds and it changed me, I have been slacking for 2 years though.. Gotta change that and do X3 and T25 I think. Gotta stop being a lazy fuck.

Seems expensive

depends. if you buy a workout that's average of $120 and you have like 3 months to pay this is fairly cheaper if you work out. and you have like 10+ workout programs at your disposable and the library is constantly growing. and plus. this gives you the opportunity to try out other programs you possibly never would have anyways. and it also gives you the bonus workout that usually cost $60 anyways.

it just depends on how you look at it. also you get the PDF nutrition guide, calendar and all that! so it makes the portability much more easier!

This seems like a fantastic idea. Does it have access to the full program (say all the workouts in P90X?)

12 exercises.

Chest & Back
Plyometrics
Shoulders and Arms
Yoga X
Legs and Back
Kenpo X
X Stretch
Core Synergistics
Chest, Shoulders, and Tri
Back & Bicept
Cardio X
Ab Ripper X

and the p90x Plus videos

Interval X Plus
Kenpo Cardio Plus
Upper Plus
Total Body Plus
Abs/Core Plus.

so i would say yes ;P

Barzul

Currently doing Insanity: Asylum. I think this works best for programs that require minimal custom equipment. It really is a good deal and I think it'll help with people torrenting the programs. Which happens a lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom