• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bureaucracy in Germany

GeorgPrime

Banned
Have to rant a bit:

After twelve years and due to Corona crisis iam back to the being registered as unemployed.

Twelve years back i was unemployed because of a ex-girlfriend and her mental illnes (Borderline) that destroyed me up to the point that i had a mental breakdown. I was registered unemployed and i just took the first shit job back to get out of it. I got aggressive just talking to the people in charge of it.

Now twelve years later.... its worse. Its more dumb than it could ever be. You have to imagine that the Bureaucrcy in German is like the final endboss. Its hard, full of bullshit and nobody knows exactly what you have to do.

Last thing was like:

1 Person A: "Please upload your certificate of employment for the last two companies so we can continue with unemployment money request".
2 Person B: "They send you from the Unemployment Office to the Job Centre but we arent in charge of it yet" (i wanted to know if everythng is corret yet)
3 I get message that i need to upload a copy of a "Warning Letter" - why should i upload a warning letter when i never got one?
4 Person C: "I will check if everything is there now.... you are missing the "Certificate of Employment". No.... not the "Certificate of Employment" from your last job (Job Contract and stuff)... you need to download a specific "Certificate of Employment" from us that contains the same information that the job contract offers. Why didnt Person A tell you?

So an official document from my last job is not guilty but a overbloated piece of shit paper from the Unemployment office is correct? With so many things in there that i need a lawyer to get through it? WTF. Even my boss was like "What is this shit? I know lot from Switzerland... but that is just rediculous"

Iam at a point in my life where i just dont want to have anything to do will this retarded system anymore. I told myself now "I will only vote for political parties that try to get rid of the Bureaucracy" even if that tells me to vote for right wing political parties.... i dont care anymore.

I may get soon a new job from Switzerland... and as soon as that happens iam out of Germany. Cant stand this shithole of a country anymore. They are looking every year for more excuses to not pay your any social benefits.

I just want this bullshit to implode in thousand little pieces and i hope that the social system will go to hell.

We really need someone like Trump in Germany that tries to get rid of this bloated piece of shit they call "Bureaucracy".

Another example:

- Family member got unemployed and asked for "Hartz 4" (Social Help)
- They told her "Your boyfriend earns 2,50 Euro too much... he can talk to his boss so he earns less and his car is still way too valuable. He needs to sell it and get a smaller one.". She wasnt even married with him.
- Even if you share a flat with strangers.... and you get unemplyoed with "Hartz 4" they say that the other people who share the flat have to take care of you. So you dont get any Social help unless you leave the shared flat and get an expensive appartment for yourself.

If the random people in a shared flat have to take care of me when i lose job and stuff... then i can easily live in Thailand as well because than i dont need to pay taxes for such a system if i cant use it.

Last edited:

GeorgPrime

Banned
The crazy thing is that I've seen posts here for people advocating for big gov't. The bigger the gov't the more bullshit you have to put up with.
All those gov't employees need SOMETHING to do don't they

The gov`t employees can request social help ;) but they get paid anyway even if they cant work anymore. The Blockchain technology will lead to a reduction of gov`t employees anyway or they deny the use of blockchain to keep the gov´t employees

What they dont get it.... even if you have something valuable you had to save a lot of money for it and that doesnt mean you have a lot of money to take care of other people. Everyone has debts and other stuff that keep him down.

Last edited:

Skyfox

Where I live there have been new jobs created by the virus (delivery jobs for example).

Might be easier.

I too LOATH bureaucracy.

Top Bottom