• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Can you guess who is real and who is AI generated?

How many did you get correct?

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • 7-9

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • 4-6

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • 1-3

Votes: 12 20.0%

• Total voters

Spyxos

Gold Member
2/10

Luke Skywalker Reaction GIF

jason10mm

Gold Member
They’re looking pretty lifelike these days. It will be crazy if they get video footage to look legit too.
Agreed. I can't tell if widespread proliferation of AI IG/OF girls will crash the industry because no one will pay since you can't tell if they are real or if it will EXPLODE the industry because an AI can be "on" 24/7 and deliver massive amounts of personalized content in a way no humans ever could ('call me by my name while frolicking in a tub of orange jello with these 3 other OF girls and 6 midgets throw eggs at you that hatch into carnivorous lizards that eat your fingers and toes.....ohhhhhhhhh I'm discovering a new fetish!!! here is 2000 dollars!!!")

lachesis

I chose all AI. Got 5. At least they evenly distributed. LOL..
(And some of the real photos look way too touched up, so in my point of view, that's basically same as AI photo..)

this "test" is kinda sus because they only show low res images. You have to open the image in a new tab to see a 800x800 image. It's no different than people getting fooled by viral videos that are actually vfx because they are often low res videos.

Rentahamster

Rodent Whores
8/10. There were some giveaways, so I wasn't blindly guessing. e.g. non-connecting backgrounds, stray hairs, unique imperfections, disjointed shadows, non-uniform catchlights, things like that.

The most difficult part is that we had to analyze low-res pics. Once you start analyzing pics that are 4K+, it's a lot more obvious.

"pics or it didn't happen" -> "high res pics or it didn't happen".

Ammogeddon

Got 7 out of 10. The tell for me on some of them was around their neck, particularly where their collars are. The image doesn’t quite resolve there. Other than that I can barely tell the difference.

StueyDuck

My only take away from this is how fake ass some people can look

Edit: oh I got 6/10 and most the wrong ones were real

Last edited:

Yamisan

5/10. They're trying to trick you as some of the girls are wearing heavy makeup which can give the face that AI created feel. One dude had a weird shaped head and I knew immediately that he was real because like I said they're trying to trick you.
Thats what females do to men irl anyways.

Grildon Tundy

Gold Member
4/10, so worse than chance. Tell them I am primed and ready to be fooled so they can move forward with the disinformation campaigns.

Audiophile

Little bit off-topic as I don't see any other AI Image threads, but I just saw these Midjourney images on X from a "@juliewdesign_":

Probs the most natural images I've seen yet. With V6+ and good prompting it's basically there at this point.

GFXQRqeWIAAmiNg

GFXQRqYXoAAWU4n

GFXQRqkXkAA-GsB

Muffdraul

6/10, felt like I was flipping a coin on most of them. On the ones where I was pretty sure I was right, I think I was wrong at least half of those. We're fucked!

Top Bottom