• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cleveland Police call for State of Emergency during RNC, and suspension of open carry

Status
Not open for further replies.

Media

I sincerely feel bad for the police there. It's going to be extremely volatile there and they're the ones expected to keep things in control.

I really really really hope nothing major happens and the RNC is completed without much noise.

It feels like a tinderbox. I'm very worried something will happen.

Sunster

but i thought the whole argument to keep guns was so average joes could defend themselves and others from criminals. isn't this saying that open carry truly is just for show?

There is literally no reason there should be a suspension of open carry. Republicans are the ones that pass all these bat shit insane laws. Then when they have a convention suddenly they are like "but our lives must be protected!!!" Yeah fuck off.
Yep, let these pigheaded ass fucks bring whatever weapons they want. Whatever happens, happens. They brought it upon themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom