• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Coming to Game Pass: Senua’s Saga: Hellblade II, Immortals of Aveum, Lords of the Fallen, and More

Lokaum D+

sam winchester yawn GIF

Try harder. Your troll attempt is boring.
Hexworks attempt is boring

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
Probably. Most games on gamepass that have an optional VR mode (ie not a separate install) have VR mode intact of you run steam VR in the background. Not all though, so the only way to know is when it releases and someone tries it.
I'm more interested in Hellblade II. Has a VR mode even been mentioned. Hellblade 1 on gamepass did not have VR.
Yeah Hellblade's VR version was a totally separate install, not a mode within the same game. I found the VR version very overwhelming though and I never finished it that way.

I am pretty sure the second game won't have VR.

Yeah no way I was going to spend full price game price for a 3-hour walking sim and Im sure most other people as well. Ill sub to gamepass to play it I guess or wait for a huge sale on steam/grey markets cuz I prefer owning the game, whatever that means in this age.

Pac8Czt.png

Omg OMG wooo, best deal in Gaming!

gCeMsEV.png

What Most of them are on PS+ essential?

xRMzjcP.png

I'll dust of my XSX, and try HeBl deux, so I don't need to wait for it to come on PS+.

Last edited:

tommib

Hmm, DF covered it in one of their recent Directs, and aside from some traversal stutter, looks like it holds up performance extremely good now (compared to launch).

Time stamped.

I’m playing it on PS5 with performance mode and it barely stutters. VRR on. I’m sure it runs even better on Xbox with the lower VRR window. Performance is solid and loading times are minimal. I think the game used to be a technical wreck but it’s not anymore, at all.

Ozriel

M$FT
Nah guy, it's just that you're the most insufferable, boot licking astroturfer in here.
Told this you before but : people already know when and where you're gonna show up, it's so predictable that it's not even funny anymore, just pathetic.

I pretty never think about you. Except for the odd bursts of empathy for your plight.

Told this you before but : people already know when and where you're gonna show up

Yes. im having a discussion in a thread for an ecosystem I’m in, for a subscription service I’m a member of. Why wouldn’t I be here?

You on the other hand… 🤣

I pretty never think about you. Except for the odd bursts of empathy for your plight.

Yes. im having a discussion in a thread for an ecosystem I’m in, for a subscription service I’m a member of. Why wouldn’t I be here?

You on the other hand… 🤣

All the smilies and puns in the world can't hide the fact that you always try to correct people and that you always appear in these type of threads to do the usual policing and defence force, so no guy, you're not here "to have a discussion".

You're as yellow as it can be, it's either trying to ban bait (wink*wink) when you have no option left, or, playing coy and trying to be cute when called out.
Besides, it's not your call on who can and can't reply in this thread, you don't have any special privileges.
And you call yourself an adult ? Shit, all your replies so far are typical "lolz haha" that a 15year old would write.

Now, instead of posting another gif and what have you, please try to respond like an adult :
Why are you always like this ? Why are you always this defensive ? What do you get out of it ? ' cause let me tell you, you aren't doing any of this for discussion's sake, you only want to have your say, you never admit to things when you take your zealotry too far, you never back down in a "discussion" even when you're wrong.

I'm not joking when I say that you're the most insufferable user in here, you have zero humor, you're joyless in your responses , you're always riding on the proverbial high horse with a holier than thou attitude, heck, if we didn't know better one could think that you're A.I due to your whole behaviour and "vibe" - and I'm not kidding, 99% of your replies in here are literally shilling and defending for a multi trillion company.

Now of course you're going to try and reply with the usual, joyless "comeback" like the post being long/"you mad"/a gif etc, again, you're amazingly predictable - and this - has been the whole point of this "discussion", that no one can tell you that you're wrong otherwise it's ban bait and woe is me time, how does this work ? That you should go unchecked and behave however you like while others should just shut the fuck up ? That's a double standard...

Just chill out guy and try to be fucking normal, no need to defend and reply each opinion in here that doesn't align with yours.

All the smilies and puns in the world can't hide the fact that you always try to correct people and that you always appear in these type of threads to do the usual policing and defence force, so no guy, you're not here "to have a discussion".

You're as yellow as it can be, it's either trying to ban bait (wink*wink) when you have no option left, or, playing coy and trying to be cute when called out.
Besides, it's not your call on who can and can't reply in this thread, you don't have any special privileges.
And you call yourself an adult ? Shit, all your replies so far are typical "lolz haha" that a 15year old would write.

Now, instead of posting another gif and what have you, please try to respond like an adult :
Why are you always like this ? Why are you always this defensive ? What do you get out of it ? ' cause let me tell you, you aren't doing any of this for discussion's sake, you only want to have your say, you never admit to things when you take your zealotry too far, you never back down in a "discussion" even when you're wrong.

I'm not joking when I say that you're the most insufferable user in here, you have zero humor, you're joyless in your responses , you're always riding on the proverbial high horse with a holier than thou attitude, heck, if we didn't know better one could think that you're A.I due to your whole behaviour and "vibe" - and I'm not kidding, 99% of your replies in here are literally shilling and defending for a multi trillion company.

Now of course you're going to try and reply with the usual, joyless "comeback" like the post being long/"you mad"/a gif etc, again, you're amazingly predictable - and this - has been the whole point of this "discussion", that no one can tell you that you're wrong otherwise it's ban bait and woe is me time, how does this work ? That you should go unchecked and behave however you like while others should just shut the fuck up ? That's a double standard...

Just chill out guy and try to be fucking normal, no need to defend and reply each opinion in here that doesn't align with yours.
I came here to read about what's coming on GP. WTF is this tirade?

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?

The absolute best part of this post is how you're asking someone else to 'just chill out' in the final line.

Gotdamn :messenger_grinning_sweat:

Kssio_Aug

Calm Down Fox Tv GIF by Family Guy

Ozriel

M$FT

sa6tBlb.jpeg

Chants of Sennaar is excellent! Very mysterious and atmospheric. That one had never been on my radar before.
I'm excited to start it. It was on several GOTY lists I think, but quietly. I'm a little worried I wont be able to figure out linguistic puzzles, but it's something new I've honestly never tried so I'm really looking forward to it. Probably starting it after a few other games, this summer.

calistan

I'm excited to start it. It was on several GOTY lists I think, but quietly. I'm a little worried I wont be able to figure out linguistic puzzles, but it's something new I've honestly never tried so I'm really looking forward to it. Probably starting it after a few other games, this summer.
Seems like it's probably fairly short, but it's really cool seeing the pieces of the language fall into place. It's all pretty simple, like somebody looking at some dead plants, you know from earlier that the first symbols mean 'me not like', so you can guess that the last two mean 'dead plants'.

Then you realise there a multiple tribes with different languages...

calistan

For some inexplicable reason, Chants of Sennaar has arguably the worst stealth section I've ever played. Ever.

At first it's a really original and intriguing puzzle game about language and observation, but then there's this scene where you have to get across an enormous room without being spotted. Some of the enemies are off camera, the perspective is confusing, and the point/click controls don't help at all. One mistake sends you right back to the start. I think I've failed at least 30 times.

Uninstalled, with regret. What were the developers thinking?

a68ncHa.jpeg

adamsapple

Or is it just one of Phil's balls in my throat?
Why is Jedi Survivor 130GB?! Can anyone confirm how this game runs currently.

Performance Mode runs a hell of a lot better than at launch, very close to 60 at all times now. They stripped out the mandatory RT from Performance mode, on top of the optimizations via patches over the year.

A very easy recommendation at this point.

anthony2690

Gold Member
Oh wow, that's a genuinely great drop, I guess I'll never get round to unsealing my lords of fallen now it's on game pass, and I'm pretty stoked about humanity too 😁
Definitely a few I'll try out in the future!

Top Bottom