• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crop Circles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
What do you think about them? I saw a special once, and this scientist checked out different ones, including one known to be done by two guys. With the one by the guys they were just broken over, but on the other ones the plants were literally growing bent, and they were somehow magnetic. And with one they weren't just bent either, but they'd be somewhat woven together in a way that made a textured effect when viewed from above. I'm not saying it's from aliens or anything, but I wonder how they got like that.

Eminem

goddamit, Griese!
well if they are from aliens, all we need is some wooden doors and a glass of water to stop them.

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
My friend is pretty big into crop circles and constantly shows me new ones whenever they have just been done. Some of the latest designs are so fucking complex that it totally shams the idea of several people doing it over one night. Of course there's the magnetic forces, mobile phones working just a yard out of the formation but whilst stepping in it there is no signal, etc.

I don't have my doubts on aliens, but I try to be realistic. I'm just curious as to how they form and why.

TheQueen'sOwn

insert blank space here
miyuru said:
:lol post it here because no one in your class cares :p

jk jk

I hope you know you made me cry =(...

I'm looking forward to the "I hate you"s I'll get tomorrow.

I found this Incredibles sticker and wanted to use it for another physics assignment so I made a backstory to the question... :(. I also changed the physics question into something more interest...ah who am I kidding..

The blank space is where I put my sticker =).

Incredible, I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom