• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curious... video opinion wanted... (something I'm making)

Status
Not open for further replies.

goodcow

Basically, I'm taking an hour of footage from a large snowstorm in January when my friends and I went car snow sledding (I posted an individual clip of that before), and creating a montage of it, with lots of just random cuts and graphics.

It's really just for us to enjoy, but I'm just curious as to whether or not this ends up being funny to those who weren't there that night, since it doesn't contain "in" jokes, and I'm more of less referencing random and obscure things...

http://www.goodcowfilms.com/temp/0003.wmv

That's the two minute or so intro thus far... now I have to edit together a fast paced montage of the actual sledding, then after that, keep adding random stuff.

goodcow

Iceman said:
I like it mostly.. kind of eclectic. Nice cuts.

Why the Clarissa Explains It All Theme song though?

Thanks.

I have about 50GB of music, but over 90% of that would be non-band music. (i.e. games, movies, tv shows, etc.) With that, I have a huge amount of tracks to just mess around with, and I thought at 3AM, what with Clarissa coming to DVD, "Hey, it'd be really unexpected if I could integrate that music in here," and luckily the timings worked well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom