• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Delta is now available on the Apple Appstore... and it rocks

Azelover

Titanic was called the Ship of Dreams, and it was. It really was.
Be friendly, Nintendo. Apple is a very powerful company. Don't come to them with threats or guns a blazing. Calm the fuck down.

twilo99

For fun, tested Goldeneye 007 on N64

One of the more demanding games. It runs at full speed. No skips. Nothing. Phone emulation has come a long way. Also my iPhone is from 2020. So it’s not the new 14 or 15 etc

The process seems really lightweight overall which is great for mobile games .. the complete opposite of what Warzone mobile which would melt your phone

DeVeAn

Are those iOS compatible? I know the 8bitdo pro for like $50 is “officially supported”.

That cheap $20 one would suit me fine for this purpose though. Just easy. Small. Play a bit and move on.
Looked into it apparently micro version can work but needs tweaking.

iu

cyberheater

PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 PS4 Xbone PS4 PS4
I really wish I could find a decent telescoping controller with USB C that could accommodate Pro Max phones with a thin case. All of them expect you to take the case off and I ask not dealing with that.
Yeah. I have to take my case off for my Pro Max and Backbone

th4tguy

I really wish I could find a decent telescoping controller with USB C that could accommodate Pro Max phones with a thin case. All of them expect you to take the case off and I ask not dealing with that.
From what I understand the backbone v2 can do this.

th4tguy

Pretty sure? It was late last year, in December I believe.
If you still have the box check that it says v2 on it. They do not really indicate anywhere except for one small place that it’s v2 and when you look at local box stores like target, they are still selling the v1 models.
Literally the improvement that v2 was supposed to address was to allow for cases.

Last edited:

StereoVsn

If you still have the box check that it says v2 on it. They do not really indicate anywhere except for one small place that it’s v2 and when you look at local box stores like target, they are still selling the v1 models.
Literally the improvement that v2 was supposed to address was to allow for cases.
It’s long gone back to Amazon and looking at the order history I think it was v2.

mystech

Just saw a 3DS emulator is now in Test Flight. Now we just need a PSP emulator and the iPhone will finally be a viable solution for QUALITY mobile gaming. No ads, subscriptions or in app purchases!

Last edited:
Which version are you liking the most?

Tetris DX is nice as well..

I've been waiting for a good tetris game on iOS for what feels like a decade lol
Playing the bog standard GB Tetris. It’s awesome, amazing how much they got right off the bat.

RE iOS, yes! The existing native app is a 600mb monstrosity. How hard is it to give me Tetris for an upfront fee?

Last edited:
Wishful thinking but hoping that Nintendo sees this success and offers an official NSO emulator app that cross saves with the Switch for the same subscription pricing structure they have now.

As it is, am super pleased that I have Advance Wars on the go 😄

What... Shit I was using emulators on psp. Android has had them for over a decade. This is why closed system is no good. I mean have fun with it, but damn emulators should of been released ages ago.

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
I played a lot of this emulator this weekend. I just wish that I could make more button changes with the backbone controller on iOS. It doesn’t let me change the every button, just most.

Top Bottom