• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny 2 to get 'raid rotator'

cormack12

Gold Member
Source: https://www.bungie.net/en/News/Article/51241

One way we’re freshening up the raid and dungeon experience in Destiny 2 is by developing a new rotation of featured content that we think you’ll like starting in Season 17.

For those wondering about the weekly rotation, this particular inclusion will have a chance to feature all raids and dungeons not listed as the Seasonal rotation. Want to revisit the Vex in Garden of Salvation? Do it! Want to go toe-to-toe with Riven because you like to feel hungry for that wildly impressive (and stressful as all heck for players like me that are prone to panic) final encounter? Weird, but get on with yo’ brave and Light-driven self. Get that bread.

Oh, wait, you said you liked farming? We got you there too with the new rotator system. All lockouts on encounter rewards for Legendary gear are being removed, which means all Legendary drops in both raids and dungeons will be 100-percent farmable if you so choose. Throw on some lo-fi music, grab a cozy beverage, and farm to your heart’s content. Or don’t, the choice is yours (which is the point!).

j0hnnix

Season 6 What GIF by The Office

Not sure why this is supposed to be that exciting. It's not like you can't play the raids right now if you really want to. Sure this will make it easier to find people who are grabbing every pinnacle they can early in a season. Might be more interesting when they add Master difficulty and Adept drops to older raids I guess but knowing bungo they'll do that really slowly and whatever raid they do will be the seasonal raid. So basically what they already did with Vault of Glass... which for some reason got more time in the limelight and more features than Deep Stone Crypt during the Beyond Light era.

Last edited:

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA
When they get out of rotation and back in do you have to repurchase access again?

With them removing access to content you once bought it makes it plausible.

Top Bottom