• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Destiny Redemption Codes List

So I've entered the grimoire codes into my Bungie account and then clicked to redeem them on the code page. However, when I go into my grimoire, I can't really tell what cards the codes unlocked. Anyone know?

ethomaz

Banned
So I've entered the grimoire codes into my Bungie account and then clicked to redeem them on the code page. However, when I go into my grimoire, I can't really tell what cards the codes unlocked. Anyone know?
It unlocks when you enter in the game... one by one will show.

The name of the card is the name of the entry in the Grimoire too.

MGR

Make sure you activate the cards. I popped them all in back in April apparently but I had to activate them all individually earlier today.

I only had to activate or 'USE NOW' the cards I added a few months ago.

The new codes I added today seem to be automatically activated.

thenexus6

What are the emblems looking like? I only had 4 (1 from beta, 1 from collector's) in my inventory.

F6oa2ma.jpg

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.
None of my emblems are showing up either.

Go to Bungie.net

Look for "Codes"

Now scroll down, hit that blue prompt, see if the account you linked is the one you want the stuff sent too
Repeat until are used

I was wondering why they were doing something so seemingly pathetic as having you go to the web to get the story and now I know: to get you signed up on their email list.

They didn't really think this through, did they?

With pre-order / collector's edition / Bungie codes, items will soon exceed the space I have in my inventory and vault.

I suppose I could keep all of them in the vendor?

They didn't really think this through, did they?

With pre-order / collector's edition / Bungie codes, items will soon exceed the space I have in my inventory and vault.

I suppose I could keep all of them in the vendor?

Yeah, they'll all stay at the special order vendor. No need to put any of these in your vault

Orayn

Oracle 99 is a really nice shader, highly recommended.

Also you have it misspelled as "Orakel" in the OP. :p

Orayn

Has anyone preordered CoD from Gamestop to get the shader? How easy is it to cancel the online preorder a few days later?

Sounds like you have to go in-store to get the code, so you might as well disappoint the people working at the counter and cancel right after they give it to you.

Sounds like you have to go in-store to get the code, so you might as well disappoint the people working at the counter and cancel right after they give it to you.

"You have a silly promotion, so here's a silly transaction."

Gamestop employees probably hate themselves.

But anyway it does work via online preorder, just takes a few business days to receive the code via email. I just don't know how easy it is to cancel a Gamestop online preoder or how much money you have to put down for it.

Better yet. Preorder from one cashier, then cancel on a different cashier. Cancellations apparently get counted against the cashier that processes it, and they hate it.

Top Bottom