• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Did Sony make a mistake with Dual Sense?

The only way it makes sense is if they have supply chain agreements on Dual Shock 4 or if the DS4 has a significantly better margin and if that's the case you really have to worry about the Dual Sense margin, particularly with the increased price.

Last edited:

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
pretty sure this was pointed out years ago before PS5 release that it make no sense you can’t use DualSense on PS4 and DualShock on PS5. But you have numerous fanboys defending them about how they are doing this to make haptic feedback bs as standard.

Fortunately I have a PC so its not an issue for me. I can use DualShock on PS5 tier games and DualSense on PS4 tier games

I'm not gonna have a conversation with someone who immediately jumps to building a strawman. No one suggested Sony give away all their products for free.
You said delighting their customers wouldn’t be a mistake. I jumped to the extreme example to show you how wrong you were. Sorry you didn’t like it. Same logic at a much smaller level applies to the controller. They are trying to make money, delighting customers is secondary at best.

tylrdiablos

Lack of official pc drivers is disappointing but not a deal-breaker.

I agree with the complaints about battery life. My Switch Pro controller battery life is amazing in comparison.

Top Bottom