• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DMVGaf? (DC,Maryland,Virginia)

DMVfan123

Banned
I was looking for any other previous community threads relating to either DC, Maryland, or Virginia and couldn't find any, so I thought I would create a thread where we could all convene to talk about all things DMV!

mezzanine_800.jpg.resize.800x450.jpg

A.jpeg

4a6011ee35657305e0c198177fca5f7a--annapolis-maryland-visit-maryland.jpg

I'll introduce myself. I live in Manassas, VA, and there isn't really much to do around where I live except perusing around Potomac Mills Mall, generally. I live an hour away from Reagan and two hours away from BWI. I've been to most of the big monuments in DC like the Washington Monument, Lincoln Memorial, and the Martin Luther King Jr. Memorial, but there are some museums that I haven't been to yet, like the National Museum of African-American History and Culture. I will hopefully make the trek back to DC to experience that along with some other attractions. I have only been to Maryland a few times, but fully intend to take a trip there as well, eventually.

But enough about me, I want to hear about your personal experiences! Where are the best places to eat? Where are the best places to visit? All suggestions are welcome here!

Top Bottom