• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dungeons & Dragons Online Stress Test (Fileplanet)

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Anyone in this yet? Starts today ....wondering if it is worth downloading the client yet. I AM downloading it, but I just wonder if anyone has actually got in yet...hehe

I'm curious. Having a couple days of gametime should allow me to get a feel for whether or not I should be more interested in this title.

A lot of it sounds promising, so I for one am excited. :)

Got my key today but I haven't even been able to get into a server to create a char. Pretty lame, but it is a stress test so whaddya gunna do?

I'll keep trying 'cause the combat looks really different from your run-of-the-mill MMO and this thing is only going to last 3 days.

"Got my key today but I haven't even been able to get into a server to create a char. Pretty lame, but it is a stress test so whaddya gunna do?

I'll keep trying 'cause the combat looks really different from your run-of-the-mill MMO and this thing is only going to last 3 days."

Calling it a MMORPG is a bit of a misnomer (PSO/Guild Wars-esque is more accurate).

Pimpbaa

Teknopathetic said:
Tell me your name if you manage to get in. And yeah, there's some server issues. I played a little earlier, really cool. Calling it a MMORPG is a bit of a misnomer (PSO/Guild Wars-esque is more accurate).

If it's going to be PSO/Guild Wars-esque, there better not be no monthly fee.

"If it's going to be PSO/Guild Wars-esque, there better not be no monthly fee."

Just like PSO, there is. Granted, it seems like there's more content than PSO (And that comes from a PSO fan), and much stronger characer customization/creation than PSO and Guild Wars combined.

I dunno, if enough GAFfers or if I found a decent group of people that were going to play, I *might* subscribe. dunno dunno.

Pimpbaa

Teknopathetic said:
"If it's going to be PSO/Guild Wars-esque, there better not be no monthly fee."

Just like PSO, there is. Granted, it seems like there's more content than PSO (And that comes from a PSO fan), and much stronger characer customization/creation than PSO and Guild Wars combined.

I dunno, if enough GAFfers or if I found a decent group of people that were going to play, I *might* subscribe. dunno dunno.

The fee could be justified if they have a constant stream of new content.

Stuggernaut

Grandma's Chippy
Since the NDA is STILL in effect...can't say anything really.

I'll just say

"It's kinda different, and so far kinda fun"

:lol

Could say more "privately" if you really are interested...but I wouldn't worry too much about it ;)

Top Bottom