• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[E3-EA] EA PLAY Press Conference E3 2018 June 9 (complete, rate it!)

EA Conference - Rate it

• A

Votes: 3 1.7%
  • B

Votes: 5 2.8%
  • C

Votes: 21 11.7%
  • D

Votes: 34 18.9%
  • F

Votes: 45 25.0%
  • (asleep)

Votes: 72 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Zannegan

I was going to give this an F, but I remember Nintendo E3 2008. At least this one had games, even if most of them aren't my thing.

Pallas

Gave it a D, lot of cringe worthy stuff. Anthem looks absolutely beautiful but the gameplay seems lacking a little from a typical Bioware game. The indies were nice though!

magnumpy

heh everyone hates EA. not bashing, I have been disappointed in them lately as well. it will be real interesting once all the presentations are over to compare the ratings

EDMIX

'Nintendo's install base' buys lots of 3rd-party as sales numbers show.

And why are you responding to my pre-show predictions AFTER the show? Huh

After, before...irrelevant. I'm basing this simply on what EA is doing RIGHT NOW with Switch, so when several games get announced and they have no Switch version, we don't need a E3 press event to reveal said switch version. That would be like saying BFV is revealed for XONE and PC, but re-revealed at E3 for PS4 at EA or Sony's press event etc. Unlikely and makes no sense. Clearly enough are not buying if you are seeing even Bethesda slow down on their support.

Rage 2, no switch version
Fallout 76....no Switch version
So I'm guessing its a no on Starfield and Elder Scrolls VI as those are next gen, so if Switch isn't even getting much current gen, i see no reason to assume they are getting much going later on. This is just an easy call. Put it this way, people who own PS4, PC XONE etc don't need to be out here wondering if Fallout, Hitman, Just Cause, BF, COD etc is coming to them.

Yet.....Nintendo gamers do this waiting game and begging every single year. Don't you think that might be telling you something about the level of support given to Nintendo's hardware? If those sales numbers were SOOOOOO high, you would not be seeing Square, EA, Ubisoft, Bethesda etc start moving on with their AAA 3rd party games. By default they would have Switch versions.

Top Bottom