• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA: Nearly 2/3rd of FIFA 17 have played "The Journey" campaign mode

Nirolak

Mrgrgr
Looks like it was quite a popular addition, at least in getting people to try it. It's worth noting this isn't even available in all major European languages yet.

EA said:
In the first week of FIFA 17, 20% more players were engaged in the game compared to the first week of FIFA 16 last year and nearly 2/3 of all FIFA 17 players have engaged in “The Journey” story mode.

Net sales from FIFA, Madden NFL and Hockey Ultimate Team™ are collectively up 15% for the trailing twelve-months compared to last year.
Source: http://news.ea.com/press-release/company-news/electronic-arts-reports-q2-fy17-financial-results

And here are the soccer teams people chose to play for:

EA said:
With a record 20 League titles, Manchester United has been the fan-favorite with 18% of players selecting the Red Devils. Liverpool FC (11%), Leicester City Football Club (11%), Arsenal (10%), and West Ham United (8%) round out the top five. No matter the club, there’s been no shortage of silverware for Alex Hunter, with fans winning more than 560,000 Premier League titles and more than 1 million FA Cup titles.
Source: http://news.ea.com/press-release/company-news/electronic-arts-reports-q2-fy17-financial-results

image.imgl0o0n.jpg

GavinUK86

"played have played"?

So did this mode turn out good did it? It looked terrible from all the prerelease trailers.

"played have played"?

So did this mode turn out good did it? It looked terrible from all the prerelease trailers.
It's Ok from the half season I played before getting bored of it. The lack of branching ruins it imo. Score 7 goals in 5 games off the bench (with 6 assists) and get told I'm shite and off out on loan kinda ruined it from the off.

Btw how does the game handle the whole Harry Kane thing if you sign for Spurs?

FelipeMGM

I did

And it was not really god, ok at best

It's Ok from the half season I played before getting bored of it. The lack of branching ruins it imo. Score 7 goals in 5 games off the bench (with 6 assists) and get told I'm shite and off out on loan kinda ruined it from the off.

Btw how does the game handle the whole Harry Kane thing if you sign for Spurs?

They sign Di Maria I think

Top Bottom