• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

EA Store Winter Sale 50% Off And Free Shipping

Cardigan

Just wanted to post a heads up that the EA Store is having a 50% sale with free shipping, excluding pre orders and new releases.
All sports games are $30, Dragon Age Ultimate Edition $25, Battlefield BC2 Ultimate Edition $20, Mass Effect 2(360) $10, and lots more.

Decided to pick up FIFA 11 for my PS3 because I got sick of waiting for a cheap copy on Amazon (still $60).

After tax, paid about $32 so not bad at all.

Deadly Cyclone said:
Mass Effect 2 for $10? Some damn good deals on there.
I got mine new for like $10.86 on Amazon w/free 2 day shipping last month. I still haven't played it. I should have waited.

Double D

Mirror's Edge PC + Pure Pack for about $7.50. Kinda confused because I always heard the DLC wasn't on PC. Maybe that's only Steam?

mclaren777

Crysis for $12.47 is mighty tempting, but I'm guessing that Steam occasionally puts it on sale throughout the year.

Decisions, decisions.

ringlord

Picked up Dragon Age: Ultimate and Hot Pursuit.

Site was blocked at work and it didn't work quite right on my iDevice, so I waited until I got home to order. Thought the sale was over prematurely until I again followed the link in the OP. Just going to store.ea.com does not provide the discounts!

One hour to go!

pestul

mclaren777 said:
Crysis for $12.47 is mighty tempting, but I'm guessing that Steam occasionally puts it on sale throughout the year.

Decisions, decisions.
I think you could get Crysis and Warhead for that price during the steam holiday sale.. might have been $9.99 actually.

_Bro

Banned
Left 4 Dead and Left 4 Dead 2 are $10.

Pretty sure those will register to Steam. Good deals.

Half Life 2 Episode Pack is $5.

amrod

Your account has been granted the SPECACT kit upgrade. No download or codes required.
SPECACT kits will now be available from the kit selection screen after joining a server.

:D for 2.80 lol

mclaren777

pestul said:
I think you could get Crysis and Warhead for that price during the steam holiday sale.. might have been $9.99 actually.
Yeah, I missed that combo deal by one day, though I have no desire to own Warhead.

I tried posting in the Steam trade thread to get Crysis for Just Cause 2 and Mafia 2 but nobody was interested. So I think I'll just wait and see if Steam puts Crysis on sale again during E3 like they did last year.

soldat7

Ah this is nice. I have two EA accounts and my DA Ultimate purchase is not showing up on either account. Lovely.

AcciDante

Since you have to use your EA account for these games, the unlocks should be cross platform. I should be able to use all my unlocks and SPECACT stuff from the 360 version on PC. Same account!

soldat7

What a joke. I still cannot download my game. Last time I buy anything from the EA store. Shoulda just paid the extra $20 to own it on Steam.

And their customer service system was designed by morons.

SnakeXs

about the same metal capacity as a cucumber
Wtf it ended already? I was getting ready to leave for dinner when I saw this thread, come back to the tab and ME2 is back to 20.

;_;

Top Bottom