• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[EU] PSN 10. Year Anniversary Sale

C7tShI7W0AAtFd6.jpg:large

I think deals are not live yet.

https://store.playstation.com/#!/de-de/ps-store-10-geburtstag/cid=STORE-MSF75508-PSSTORE10YEARS/2

KAL2006

Banned
Dammit if there are more games on sale I've already used the £50 to get £10 back. If i had known I would have waited for other games

brawly

Oh my god, Crash is in that list. I will be sooo pissed if it gets a discount (pre-ordered it two days ago).

Phamit

Minecraft is on the list... I doubt it's going to be in a sale

Mass Effect was released yesterday in EU and Crash isn't even out.

Something is wrong there

bryanee

You sure this is a sale? No mention of it and the 55% off link takes you to the sale that started the other day.

You sure this is a sale? No mention of it and the 55% off link takes you to the sale that started the other day.
This was the tweet:

Ten years ago this week, PS Store launched. To celebrate, we've crammed it full of new deals: play.st/2n1BpeC #10YearsofPSStore

BigEmil

I think PSN makes that quite difficult to do, if not impossible. PRetty sure you have to contact sony at minimum.
If you call the right person at Sony customer service and explain to them you want to take advantage of this current deal going on along with the preorder you just made before it im sure they'll do it for you at their end

RAIDEN1

They boast about having 49 PS2 games on there to play on PS4...yet the PS2 had a vast catalogue...we need at least another 49 more!!

NewDust

Seems to me these are just the current PS4 bestsellers, not a discount promotion.

for reference, last months bestsellers

ARK: Survival Evolved (1)
For Honor (New)
FIFA 17 (6)
Nioh (New)
Tom Clancy’s Rainbow Six Siege (18)
Rocket League (2)
Battlefield 1 (4)
The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt (Re-entry)
Minecraft (11)
Grand Theft Auto V (3)
Madden NFL 17 (RE)
Pro Evolution Soccer 2017 (RE)
Uncharted 4: A Thief’s End (RE)
Star Wars Battlefront (9)
Call of Duty: Black Ops III (RE)
EA Sports UFC 2 (7)
Steep (RE)
Unravel (RE)
Destiny – The Collection (RE)
Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition (16)

Bolded are in this promotion... other titles are recently released or have been (are) currently on sale.

Seems to me these are just the current PS4 bestsellers, not a discount promotion.

for reference, last months bestsellers

Bolded are in this promotion... other titles are recently released or have been (are) currently on sale.

Maybe. It would make sense given the fact that ME:A is in there too. But then again, there is this tweet:

Probably have to wait and see.

Hydrargyrus

I don't expect to see a great offers in games like Horizon or NiOh. Besides, REVII has been discounted a few days ago...

Just a vague '10 years of PS Store' type thing. Not a sale, just a celebration I guess.

The confusion is that they've linked a specific list of games in that tweet, a few of which are part of the flash sale, but the vast majority of which are not. I've tweeted them twice asking about this and they haven't responded. If it's an error delete the fucking tweet!

Top Bottom