• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fall Out Boy - the band you love to hate is back to |OT| Save Rock and Roll

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jarmel

Banned
Alone Together is probably my favorite.

I like the soundtrack a lot more on repeat. Phoenix, Alone, Where did the Party Go, Death Valley, and surprisingly Rat A Tat are my picks from the album.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I actually kinda like it. I'm not ashamed of my taste in music. It's a decent album. After a couple listens, Alone Together seems to me favourite. I'll see how that goes on as I keep listening. The out-track (Save Rock and Roll? Whatever the last track is) is pretty good, too.

Quick

Banned
Actually listened to the whole thing (or almost). It's okay, nothing amazing, but some catchy stuff.

The Phoenix and My Song Knows What You Did In The Dark are my personal standout tracks.

I love it. Its perfect. They took that time off and managed to make a really solid album.

Patrick is looking crazy good! I hardly recognized him!

DaNcaKe

Have to say I'm impressed. Very little filler, and a few decent tracks. Title track is by far the best though IMO, Elton is on top form.

scoobs

album is awesome. These dudes can fucking make catchy songs, period. Only songs i skip are mighty fall, and just one yesterday. Not because theyre terrible, but the other songs are just fantastic.

Quick

Banned
Infinity on High remains my favourite Fall Out Boy album. Haven't listened to it in ages, come to think of it.

I love it. Its perfect. They took that time off and managed to make a really solid album.

Patrick is looking crazy good! I hardly recognized him!

HAHAHAHHAHA. Not even close. After two weeks I've realized this record has no staying power like the previous ones had. 6/10 overall, and 7/10 if I'm generous.

Einbroch

Banned
Well, this album is still played fairly regularly on my playlist, but not as much as IoH. Personally, I think this is their second best album.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom