• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fallout, Skyrim Youtuber 'Mitten Squad' Passed Away

Draugoth

Gold Member
fallout-and-elder-scrolls-community-tribute-youtuber-mitten-squad-passing-01.jpg

Joseph Wilson, better known to many as Elder Scrolls and Fallout YouTuber Mitten Squad, has died aged just 27, and fellow members of the Bethesda community are paying tribute to him.

News of Wilson’s passing broke via an obituary for him posted on the website of Michigan funeral director, Molnar Funeral Home, with some initial confusion arising due to the fact Wilson often referred to himself by the name Paul in his videos. As of writing, his channel, which mainly revolved around interesting challenge runs through the likes of Fallout New Vegas, Fallout 4, and Skyrim, has just over 1.4 million subscribers.

A number of fellow creators from the Elder Scrolls and Fallout communities have taken to social media in order to pay their respects to Wilson and discuss the impact his work had on them. “RIP Mitten Squad, you were a huge inspiration to me, and it was great getting to know you as much as I have,” wrote TKs-Mantis.

Xion_Stellar

People should stop referencing data that makes me feel uncomfortable because games get ported to platforms I don't like
It seems he was unable to get over his drinking problems and he posted during Thanksgiving he was starting to do better too but I just can't imagine the amount of drinking one has to do to die from it at the age of 27.

RIP the Fallout community will miss you.

Last edited:
Top Bottom