• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fight Night 2004 Online ANALOG ONLY!

KiNeSiS

Banned
If any fight night fans think they have what it takes to beat me let's arrange a match.
I find the game to be crappy online, because there is no way to filter out button mashers.

If anyone here would like to play with analog controls respond to this thread.

I'd play but I don't have a wireless PS2 net adapter yet, and my router is 2 floors upstairs....Biff Hardbody, CK and BishopTL all played this before, and we were GA's best (Biff being probably the best, although we never finished the GAF Fight Night Tourney to determine an actual champion--WasabiKing, what happened?).

KiNeSiS

Banned
I'm confident to say that the crown victor would be none other than.....

KINESIS KONCRITE AKA MICHAEL CORELEONE!!!

I'm blowing the door off it's hindges let's get this thing started!!!

bishoptl

Banstick Emeritus
Alas, I lent my copy to my sister....who lives a few thousand miles away. I won't be playing again until the reviews for FN 2005 start coming in.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Bish this saddens me deeply,
Well March I'll be first in line for Fight Night 05, hopefully they have a better match up system.
I want to filter out those who don't play with analog controls.
It feels more like a boxing match and also looks more like one.
All in all it just flows better.

Awww, DJ DemonJ was one of the better guys playing. Your lucky he doesn't have his adaptor, Kinesis. joo would be in trouble.

I really enjoyed FN. I'm not sure if I'd want to do another tourney, but I had great times playing that game.

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
Yea, Fight Night was a blast. I dunno if I wanna bust 2004 out again, but I can't wait for 2005.

KiNeSiS

Banned
Damn so no opposition until round 2 I guess...
Biff don't sleep on my skills.
I'm not doubting yours or his but I really put my money where my mouth is on that game.

Top Bottom