• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Fantasy VII Rebirth is not coming on PCs until 5.29.2024

I'm very curious what the LTD sales data is for FF7R on Epic. Doubt we'll ever know, but I wouldn't doubt Epic courting again.

I'm sure sales stunk but EGS isn't the reason why.

Epic could do something like let Square sell the game on EGS as a PC exclusive for as long as they want... but Epic's cut is 0% as long as that's the case.

BloodborneHat3r

Neo Member
After watching a no commentary playthrough, I have no interest left to play this game. Not that the gameplay is bad, it is because the story was the main thing I was interested in and now I know it. I don't know how many people on PC feel that way but I won't even buy the game even if it is released tomorrow on Steam -%80.
I think the game won't sell on PC due to late release and SE will bag the Epic money and release it even later on Steam to double dipping big fans and Tifa 8K nude mod enjoyers.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
It is ridiculous how I'm gambling between playing a poor PS5 version today and a poor PC version who knows when. We assume the PC version will run better but FF7 Remake disagrees.

Having the date there does not mean anything. Sure it will come to PC, but it will probably not be just after 3 months (see FF XVI).

Even if the game should come out 3 months later, did people already forgot the poor Remake port? if you have a PS5, there is no reason to wait for a PC version.

Top Bottom