• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Final Symphony II - Music from Final Fantasy V, VIII, IX and XIII announced

Zhao_Yun

CAc7We_WcAAofLU.jpg

After the hugely succesful and critically acclaimed first Final Symphony concert tour, which featured music from Final Fantasy VI, VII and X (Check out this thread for the CD release of the first Final Symphony), producer Thomas Böcker and arrangers Jonne Valtonen, Roger Wanamo and Masashi Hamauzu will return with a new concert production featuring all new arrangements from Final Fantasy V, VIII, IX and XIII.

The world premiere will be taking place at the Barbican in London on the 12th of September 2015 and will be performed by the London Symphony Orchestra. Tickets will go on sale starting tomorrow from 10am UK time, and range in price from £30 to £65. Tickets for Uematsu's pre-concert talk go on sale at the same time and cost £10 each. Tickets can be bought here. Experience tells hat the tickets will be sold out quickly, so don't wait for too long!

More info here: http://www.spielemusikkonzerte.de/e...mphony-konzerttour-kehrt-nach-london-zurueck/

If you are not familiar with the arrangement styles of Final Symphony, check out this video of their FFVI arrangement "Born with the Gift of Magic"

I am really looking forward to listening to new arrangements, especially of V and IX which haven't got the spotlight they deserves thus far. Unfortunately I am not sure whether I can attend the concert in London but I hope that they will announce a German concert soon as well!

Top Bottom