• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fire Emblem Heroes - Performing Arts Banner trailer

cw_sasuke

If all DLC came tied to $13 figurines, I'd consider all DLC to be free
30 stones spend, got 2x Inigo - cant complain.

Nice banner, still want Azura though.

PsionBolt

Has a banner ever added so much completely new stuff before? Four new dancers (more than the whole game has had so far), all with weapon types dancers have never had and mostly at a range dancers have never had, plus they come with new skills that make their dances also buffs. These units are nuts. To top it all off, half of them are second-generation characters, despite the common rumours that child characters would never be added.

None of that "we added a horse with a lance, yay" nonsense here. This is awesome.

Busaiku

Has a banner ever added so much completely new stuff before? Four new dancers (more than the whole game has had so far), all with weapon types dancers have never had and mostly at a range dancers have never had, plus they come with new skills that make their dances also buffs. These units are nuts. To top it all off, half of them are second-generation characters, despite the common rumours that child characters would never be added.

None of that "we added a horse with a lance, yay" nonsense here. This is awesome.
I mean, Choose Your Heroes brought 4 insane units with insane legendary weapons and insane skills.

Draxal

CYL was by far the best banner.

This one is good, but people are going nuts over the power creep, its really not there in this banner (CYL was super creeped though).

Mupod

I'm not sure I ever heard any rumors of them not adding child units. I suppose it was based on them not having 'canon' hair colors? Seems like an easy thing to disregard, considering their popularity.

Anyways, ranged dancers will throw a kink into arena AI prediction due to the order in which they move. There are players who understand dancer behavior and set up their teams appropriately, but those teams were fairly rare. Predicting dancers is still quite doable but teams where the dancer can actually send a mage across the map will be more common.

For real though, I should get back to the game.

I haven't played this seriously since June...

I think they might still be offering a free (strong as hell) 5 star hero from the Choose your Legends thing. Might be worth picking that up in case you ever do come back to it.

Fandangox

Its weird, they add a new banner focusing on dancers, but decide to add some original character to it and ignore Azura one of the more popular dancers?

Busaiku

Its weird, they add a new banner focusing on dancers, but decide to add some original character to it and ignore Azura one of the more popular dancers?
This green dancer isn't original, remember she made a cameo in Fates.
Only 1 chapter though.

But yeah, no Azura is weird.

Refyref

I just spent all of my orbs unsuccessfully trying to get Ninian in the last two banners she appeared in. Time to grind for some more in hopes of maybe getting what I want here...

Cerium

Got Inigo, Olivia, and a 5* Catria in 80 orbs.

I want the whole set. Chasing blues and greens until I get Azura and Shigure.

Top Bottom