• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

First person coming to Fortnite in 2024

FeralEcho

In a game that has made so much money off of people buying skins...why would you want to be in first person so you don't see what you paid for?
To shoot more clearly what other people paid for
Think About It GIF by Identity

Redneckerz

Those long posts don't cover that red neck boy
This has been suggested since season 4 and now later in Seaosn 5 Chapter 2 i believe. Why do they keep postponing this?

Would be fun to see though, Fortnite on UE5 on last-gen machines with this update.

Dazraell

In a game that has made so much money off of people buying skins...why would you want to be in first person so you don't see what you paid for?
Just saying... Having players imagining the skin you bought on your character sounds like a next logical step in milking money lmao

FoxMcChief

Gold Member
They’ve been teasing first person for ages now.

And the image in the OP isn’t a Battle Royale game. Looks like some user created mode.

Some of them can be cool.

Last edited:

Quasicat

As long as I get to choose, I don’t care. If they make it required, I will only play this when I play with friends and will be done with it. I don’t even pick up weapons with scopes because I hate first person so much!

Top Bottom