• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FPS Stealth Shooter is out on XBOX Demos. Deceive Inc. 94% Very Positive Steam Review

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
ah. don't like multi?
Not good at it. I like to take my time and those games are more about frantic action. And unlike games like dark souls where dying is part of the experience, here it just stop your game entirely. A stealth fps with multiplayer means no MGS or TLOU type of gameplay where you can slowly, methodically kill all ennemies on the map. But I know that it can be fun with friends.

Not good at it. I like to take my time and those games are more about frantic action. And unlike games like dark souls where dying is part of the experience, here it just stop your game entirely. A stealth fps with multiplayer means no MGS or TLOU type of gameplay where you can slowly, methodically kill all ennemies on the map. But I know that it can be fun with friends.
Not sure if you played it or if this will make a difference, but this game’s multiplayer reminded me of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer the most.

It’s just chaotic enough to be more fun than frustrating.

Daneel Elijah

Gold Member
Not sure if you played it or if this will make a difference, but this game’s multiplayer reminded me of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer the most.

It’s just chaotic enough to be more fun than frustrating.
I did not, but thanks I kind of see what you are talking about. I will talk about it with my friends. This kind of games, like Among us, work better with people you know, because it forces them to be decent.

MiguelItUp

Good to see, when it launched it sounded like a lot of people enjoyed it, but the population just wasn't that high. Guessing this could be a real turn around for them.

Winter event update coming out today too

NwCXxFA.jpg

Last edited:

MarkMe2525

I have been wanting to try this, but was not willing to put up the $15 to do so. I'll download later. Thanks for the heads up.

MarkMe2525

did you ever give it a go? :) thoughts?
Dude, I might as well throw my Xbox out of the window. I have been balls deep in VR for months now. I keep telling myself I'm going to boot up the console and play this or play that, but I just end up throwing the headset on. Side benefit, I'm down a little over 7 lbs 😀.

As always, there is an ebb and flow to these things. I might be back into flat gaming before I know it.

Dude, I might as well throw my Xbox out of the window. I have been balls deep in VR for months now. I keep telling myself I'm going to boot up the console and play this or play that, but I just end up throwing the headset on. Side benefit, I'm down a little over 7 lbs 😀.

As always, there is an ebb and flow to these things. I might be back into flat gaming before I know it.
hey... enjoy what you enjoy :)

Men_in_Boxes

Snake Oil Salesman
Good to see, when it launched it sounded like a lot of people enjoyed it, but the population just wasn't that high. Guessing this could be a real turn around.
The population on Steam says otherwise.

I had fun with it for 20+ hours but the more you progress, the more you run into aggro high skill players. As that happens, it becomes less and less spy game (the fun+unique part) and more of a budget arena shooter that never feels great.

Top Bottom