• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Front-stabber Scaramucci compares his relationship w Priebus to Cain and Abel

Oersted

HPaMIfr.jpg

From the other thread, deserves its own

“If you want to talk about [Reince Priebus], we have had odds. We have had differences. When I said we were brothers from the podium, that’s because we’re rough on each other. Some brothers are like Cain and Abel. Other brothers can fight with each other and get along. I don’t know if this is reparable or not, that will be up to the president,” Scaramucci said during an unscheduled call in to CNN’s “New Day.”

http://amp.dailycaller.com/2017/07/27/scaramucci-compares-himself-and-priebus-to-cain-and-abel/

In case you wonder where the front-stabber comes from

New White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci said on Fox News Wednesday that he's "more of a front-stabbing person" as opposed to those in Washington who "take a shiv or a machete and stab you in the back."

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...abbing-person-compared-to-dc-backstabbers?amp

Pray for Priebus if old

xxracerxx

Don't worry, I'll vouch for them.
Look at that guy...just look at him. He is a fucking character straight out of a Grand Theft Auto game.

jstripes

Banned
Reince is a piece of shit, but what did he do to piss in this guy's cheerio's?

Scaramucci strikes me as one of those walking egos who choses to hate people around him at random for shits and giggles. Priebus just walked past him at the wrong time.

Slayven

Scaramucci strikes me as one of those walking egos who choses to hate people around him at random for shits and giggles. Priebus just walked past him at the wrong time.

The type that has to be the biggest balls in the room, I don't see him and Trump coexisting that tlong

AMUSIX

I don’t know if this is reparable or not, that will be up to the president,

no, that's up to you, you douche. When brothers fight, it's not up to the parents if they get along, it's up to the brothers to be mature.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
It's amazing that you can't tell if it was intentional or unintentional that he gave the worst fucking example in human story telling to describe his relationship with Reince.

Capitan

I'm not sneaky, i'm just the kind of guy that would bash his brother's skull in with a fucking rock and lie to god about it

From the other thread, deserves its own

Why?

To explain why I ask, it feels like every single thing is getting it's own thread when it breaks up existing conversations about things that are pretty closely related.

I don't need to go to the mods, I'm just stating a point of view.

Top Bottom