• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full Forza Horizon Launch Cars Revealed!

p3tran

Banned
That would be enough to elicit a picture of Homer drooling if I were the type to use image macros.

Gonna build me a slammed RS2 Avant with a pile of negative camber and then cruise around the place upsetting fictional purists.
aahh, a man of fine details

I call this "mental stage 2". goto my xbone wall to see a clip showing why :D
(if I've saved it correctly).

horizon this time offering the full motorsport tuning options, combined with the physical damage addition, well, if they work as well as advertized, then the only thing we need for this game to be legendary is interesting road/course design.

psn

Daaaamn this is a nice car list. E36 m3 and so many (other) great cars from Audi, BMW and Mercedes...

La Ferrari not in a DLC/Pre-Order/Season pack, YESS!! Playground doing it right.

Edit; AND the Lambo Veneno, keep it going.

125.gif

VinFTW

As an ultimate Electronic/trance music enthusiast, car lover, and lover of beautiful places like southern Italy...

HOLY SHIT GIVE THIS TO ME NOW.

Seanspeed

Banned
That is definitely a stellar car list. I never quite liked the inclusion of the trucks and SUV's in Forza Motorsport but they fit perfectly in Horizon.

The fact that they're all incredibly customizable is a huge deal as well.

Heigic

Pretty excited for this though the lack of FH2 console bundles is disappointing. I think I'll try and hold out for a Sunset Overdrive bundle.

psychotron

Just saw the soundtrack. Yupp, disappointed again in the lack of Metal. If I'm going to drive like a maniac I want some extreme music.

sunnz

Now the car list is great, any news on the map/location?

How varied is the enviorment? how large is it? cities to town ratio etc...

Very important.

No doubt the physics will be good.

Gestault

Now the car list is great, any news on the map/location?

How varied is the enviorment? how large is it? cities to town ratio etc...

Very important.

No doubt the physics will be good.

It's been one of the main things they've been showing off through the entire promotional window. It's several times over the size of the first game, with actual open-play areas (meaning off-road as well), and we've seen big segments of the maps put together from the different videos. The range of environments seems to be coastal, city, town-villa, vinyard, wooded, dry-deciduous, evergreen-mountain and rocky valley, with the full range of weather and day/night cycle. It's basically a cross-section of Europe.

mreddie

So Horizon 1 but with a few new cars. Sweet. Now Playground, let me talk to you about the truck from Lamborghini...

Top Bottom