• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

G20 Hamburg Summit - Hype Thread!

Shiggy

No, instead of that they're getting paid by the government as V-Männer.

Really now? I mean, I too think that both extremist sides share some similarities and need fighting against.

But the data clearly shows that right extremism is the bigger problem. More crime etc. You can cite all anecdotes you want, for every burned car there is a burned refugee home somewhere.

This "hopefully politicans fight against both now" is downplaying that.

t5eed46_statista-extremisten-gewalt-100_v-videow.jpg

And last year:
Left-wing extremist motivated assaults: 2246
Right-wing extremist motivated assaults: 1485

Your comment just shows how much left-wing extremism is downplayed but some parts of the political spectrum. In Berlin, SPD, Greens and Linke didn't even bother pleading against left-wing extremism after the same was done by all parties against right-wing extremism.

Eylos

Banned
How New, liberals wanting to criminalize the Far left, want the torture, persecution and killing back? Or more soft, just jail?

Im tired of hearing i should die, Go to Cuba, that in the past where communists are torturated are good times, or you guys Want something soft only to Put on jail.

Sigh, i Will never read these political threads again, to be compared as a nazi is infuriating.

And last year:
Left-wing extremist motivated assaults: 2246
Right-wing extremist motivated assaults: 1485

Your comment just shows how much left-wing extremism is downplayed but some parts of the political spectrum. In Berlin, SPD, Greens and Linke didn't even bother pleading against left-wing extremism after the same was done by all parties against right-wing extremism.

Here, right from the Verfassungsschutzbericht:

WlWNjGw.png

KXYo5tQ.png

Maybe go right to the source material next time. And not leave out the important years.

Shiggy

Here, right from the Verfassungsschutzbericht:

IMG

Maybe go right to the source material next time. And not leave out the important years.

I quoted last year in numbers, looks like you missed it. And if you took a look at what I posted, it's about assaults (Gewalttaten), not just any kind of crime (which also include propaganda and Volksverhetzung).

That's how left-wing extremist assaults are always downplayed.

I quoted last year in numbers, looks like you missed it. And if you took a look at what I posted, it's about assaults (Gewalttaten), not just any kind of crime (which also include propaganda and Volksverhetzung).

That's how left-wing extremist assaults are always downplayed.

Source for those numbers please. The Bericht even shows that right extremists had more cases of Körperverletzung, so I'm not sure what "Gewalttaten" you're on about.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Source for those numbers please. The Bericht even shows that right extremists had more cases of Körperverletzung, so I'm not sure what "Gewalttaten" you're on about.

Dude, its downplayed. The BND goes on an shredds all importants files when there is a big leftwing trial... Also, when there are grenades found in front of capitalists buildings, its always a non-political crime...! State is leftist and they want to spare their people!

Dude, its downplayed. The BND goes on an shredds all importants files when there is a big leftwing trial... Also, when there are grenades found in front of capitalists buildings, its always a non-political crime...! State is leftist and they want to spare their people!

That doesn't mean I can't ask for proper sources. Sure, it's downplayed, I agree. As is right-extremism. That we should do more about that only really started to catch on in the last few years and there still is enough to be done.

I just disagree with the initial statement that this is particularly the case for leftextremism.

Edit: Also I think one is downplayed more than the other. Not talking about leftextremism.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
That doesn't mean I can't ask for proper sources. Sure, it's downplayed, I agree. As is right-extremism. That we should do more about that only really started to catch on in the last few years and there still is enough to be done.

I should remember marking sarcasm even more obiviously

Top Bottom