• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Games o' the Year Voting Thread 2007 (It has begun!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.S.

1. Super Mario Galaxy
2. Bioshock
3. Call of Duty 4
4. Halo 3
5. Mass Effect
6. Guitar Hero 3
7. Warhawk
8. Crackdown
9. Metroid Prime 3

Crateman said:
1. The Orange Box
2. Bioshock
3. Unreal Tournament III
4. Mass Effect
5. Hotel Dusk. Room 215
6. Super Mario Galaxy
7. Guitar Hero 3
8. God of War 2
9. Virtua Fighter 5
10. Resistance: Fall Of Man

Wait, what?

Sharp said:

AniHawk said:
What Games Count:
-New games released to your region this year (can be retail only or downloadable): Persona 3 counts, and so does Sin & Punishment

Regions:
-Because of the confusion last year, if you’re in Europe and voting for a game that came out in NA last year, then please list which country or continent you are from
-For example, in the case of Sin & Punishment, if you live in America and vote for that game, but don’t put the name of your country at the top, I will skip that vote and treat it as a gap

I think this rule applies.

GhaleonEB

AniHawk said:
Voting is now over

Thanks everyone.
2. The Orange Box - 4643
3. Bioshock - 4641
4. Mass Effect - 2807
5. Halo 3 - 2782
6. Call of Duty 4 - 2778
Two points between Orange Box and Bioshock. Four points between Halo 3 and Call of Duty 4. Pretty amazing. How many people voted, Ani?

Biggest surprise in the top 10 is Crackdown at #9, IMO. Glad it was remembered. :D

Well done Super Mario Galaxy, deserves all the credit it gets.

Good to see some solid Metroid Prime 3 and Zack and Wiki recognition as well.

Pringo

Banned
AniHawk said:
And a lot of S&P votes went unadded because people didn't do this. It's what got me in trouble with Shadow of the Colossus and such last year.
Can votes still be changed by adding the region now that the deadline has passed? I added my country to my vote but I'm not sure if it counts now or not.

Soule

YESSSSSS

go orange box! so happy it got 2nd :D

Also yay for Mario it's head and shoulders above any other game I played this year, but Orange Box no.2 is my highlight :)

SA-X

That top 10 really nails the fact that this year was heaven for shooter fans. Only Mario's grand return could rise above them all. :lol

I'm glad that NHL '08 topped all of the sports games (other than Mario Strikers). It deserves it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom