• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Garou: Mark of the Wolves - the best fighting game ever...change my mind!

Lol y'all funny. Lots of people online are funny about this game. "These 14 characters are overpowered!" even though none of them are, and yet somehow nobody here has even mention B. Jenet.

Garou is a phenomenally tight fighting game with gorgeous visuals and music. It's by far my favorite fighting game despite not being the one I'm best at. It's just a feeling to be honest.

stn

It is very good but I prefer USF4, ST, HDR, SFxT, Tekken 4 & 5, and Soul Calibur 2 over it. Maybe some others, too.

Gp1

Even not being my favorite genre ("2d" fighters), Garou is my favorite too. Neck to neck with Third Strike.

SmokedMeat

Gamer™
Not going to change your mind, but I’m not a fan of the Fatal Fury/King of Fighters characters in comparison to characters in other fighters.
They look like they’re straight out of a fashion catalog with ho-hum environments.

I prefer more spectacle, cooler stages, and more interesting fighters. But that’s just my tastes.

Top Bottom