• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Giant Bomb @ E3 2017: <>

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
So many great segments, but man... Boyes, JV and Lang... laughing my ass off in the middle of the night here. Funniest thing I've seen in a long time lol

Probably the last one of day 2 or the segment with Janina, Luke Smith etc. Jeff gets better and better each year at hosting this thing.

My picks too, and I'd probably add Xavier Woods/Samoa Joe. Janina + random game devs was unexpectedly fun, the wrestlers had hilarious stories, and journalism crew (featuring the McElroys) as always brought chaos.

mattp

watching the johnny v/lang/boyse segment from e3 and after johnny asks jeff to be a groomsmen and jeff is like "ive only done that once before"

... :(

wow should this thread be locked

Locked...or locked down?

f8nMs.gif

ike_

Who thought the Ed Boon interview was fantastic??

*raises hand* Yeah any time Jeff gets to talk to Boon it always ends up great.

I missed all of day 2 but I heard the Lorne Lanning interview was equally charming. So much couch content I need to catch up on.

Blueblur1

I dunno if it's wrong or not but I rarely watch Giant Bomb content anymore (no time) but when I do - such as these E3 shows - I miss Ryan and fall down the rabbit hole of feelings. It's still unbelievable to me to a certain degree that he's gone and that he's been gone so long already. Another shout out to Ryan Taswell Davis; I still remember when I said hello and shaked your hand at PAX Prime 2010 (and I'm so glad I didn't let my shyness stop me from saying hello). Miss you, duder.

Edit: Also, he said I was fucking crazy for watching the Persona 4 endurance run. And everyone else too. Quintessential Ryan. &#10084;&#65039;

As is tradition.

I feel like this was actually much better cause he normally gets put on the couch and ends up drowned out. But to see him on there with just John and getting to talk long form was simply fantastic.

Id love Jeff to do this more often. Almost like a videogame version of Inside the Actors Studio, god knows he has the knowledge and love to do it.

I feel like this was actually much better cause he normally gets put on the couch and ends up drowned out. But to see him on there with just John and getting to talk long form was simply fantastic.

Id love Jeff to do this more often. Almost like a videogame version of Inside the Actors Studio, god knows he has the knowledge and love to do it.
You're not wrong, I just meant Ed always seems down for whatever GB wants to do. The guy doesn't seem to age and is still obviously passionate about what he does. He's one of the elder statesmen of the industry and I love him.

I thought in general the way they broke up guests and got to focus on one or a couple of people worked really, really well.

border

Are there any night shows or segments that I should definitely watch, rather than listen to as a podcast? I probably don't have time to watch 13 hours of video, but don't want to miss the best of the best.

dLMN8R

I have all these podcasts downloaded and ready to listen to, but seems like I need to see some of the segments?

Anything you'd all recommend watching instead of listening to?

Hey guys, I'm pouring over their e3 coverage looking to see if they go in depth on Dragonball FighterZ. Besides the microsoft announce, and a small mention at the end of editor round up day 1, I got nothing. Help please?

NIN90

Brad placing his beverage on the armrest of the sofa has me on edge the entire time. You just gotta be not hyper aware of your arm for a split second and that shit goes flying everywhere. He does that on UPF as well.

Top Bottom