• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Guild Wars Christmas Update (Observer Mode)

etiolate

Banned
Arena Net just updated GW with a Christmas theme in the usual towns. I've only checked out tombs so far, but theres Christmas trees, prseents and gingerbread men. And a King Kole too.

They also finally put in observer mode. You can watch top 100 guilds play on a 15 minute delay. You just press B to bring up the Observer window. This counts for GVG and Tombs. I was just watching zpzg and some news guys.

Lyon

They just updated with a snowball fight arena! Its in all the major towns. They gave us xmas quests last night too, you get some tacky shields and focus items. Tones of other stuff, but I just cant get enough of the "spiked eggnog".

etiolate

Banned
It's in Tombs. Talk to Wintersday Priest. You run presents to your avatar, either Grenth or Dwayna. Make sure you have an empty inventory slow though.

Lyon

Its in all major towns, I usually go to Lions Arch, hes near skills.

Another update last night, seems everyone expected Santa to show up at midnight. Instead there is a new activity in towns. Presents appear randomly throughout the town and its your job to pick them up and rush them to a younge child before a speedy grench destroys them.

Top Bottom