• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

HaloGAF Podcast Logo vote

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
I made a separate thread because I didn't want distract from the Halo 4 talk and news today. I figured this would be the best way to do it.

I only received submissions for the logo.

Submission 1 by Letters:

Bg0AU.jpg

Submission 2 by Fuchsdh:

6uWMF.jpg

Just say if you like submission 1 or 2.

Votes will be tallied tomorrow unless it's a complete blow out and we all know who the winner is early. I don't see that happening though, they're both really great.

Fuchsdh

Letters' sub is great, although I'd agree changing the red to something a bit more contrasting might be good. Also not sure how legible the Spartan design would be at small sizes such as an iTunes preview. Just something to consider for possible tweaks.

Isn't Fuch from HBO? Support home grown!

That hurts me deeply. I'm an equal opportunity lurker.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Number 1 looks like the Spartan is eating an ice cream cone, which makes me happy. But my vote goes to number 2.

kylej

Banned
probably too late to submit a logo, but I'm hereby submitting a Twitch.tv banner for when you guys are skyping live ala Halo Council

wapelord(3).png

Tashi

343i Lead Esports Producer
probably too late to submit a logo, but I'm hereby submitting a Twitch.tv banner for when you guys are skyping live ala Halo Council

wapelord(3).png
We werent planning on doing it live but now that we have this banner, we must

Top Bottom